2014 si sedan newbie

steven_nieto

I'm not too car savy but I love my si and want to get into customizing it any suggestions? I live in Phoenix,AZ anybody know some good shops I can go to for help

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
I'd suggest you get familiar with your car first. Theoretically and also practically. Learn how it is that your engine works, learn how suspension components work, how alignments are done, how breaks works, etc. Practically could be first things like raising your car up and looking at the components you researched on. Maybe going ahead and doing your own oil changes first, or installing an aftermarket intake, or things of that nature that aren't very complicated. Remember to always research before you do anything to your car, and to have the right tools at your disposal.

steven_nieto

Thanks! I've had it for a few months and I've been studying exactly what you suggested glad to see I'm on the right track. As far as aesthetics go though like lowering it putting different headlights maybe a different exhaust pipes? Where do I go to find that info or people that will do it for me lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

HockeyZombies

Respected
Indeed. If you start making more power,change fluids more often than normal.