Favorite songs for cruising!

emerican

Registered VIP
If you like rap and really want to use the sub waka flocka- hard in the paint that s**t quakes

UNLV23

that whole new Khalifa tape goeees till Rowland. Then it blows. A little Mac, some Casey Veggies, and Vodka & Milk remixes are dope to ride to too.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that whole new Khalifa tape goeees till Rowland. Then it blows. A little Mac, some Casey Veggies, and Vodka & Milk remixes are dope to ride to too.
What in the eff....?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What in the eff....?
pssh, Vodka and Milk? You aint know?

ahah nahh just kidding. idk wtf he's talking about either.

On another note, a song I like to cruise to is..

Sum 41- some say.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any of these songs good with a system?

I got a 12" in the trunk and I wanna put it to use ;)
A lot of wiz hits hard on my 12 and it's underpowered. Yelawolf too

Wiz Khalifa - on my level is good
And Yelawolf - I just wanna party

I just like how those beat but if you just wanna be loud look up what songs have the best bass on YouTube haha

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE="Deadmau5-Some Chords"]MEQMkzjcLEA&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Wiz Khalifa and Deadmau5 - One Night"]EDSxCTwDH4U[/YOUTUBE]

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally, you revive a worthwhile thread. I love cruising to."Summertime" by Will Smith.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anything metal or classic rock. Nothing like some good ol' Zeppelin to get you down the highway.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

WIlsonsGarland

Usually some kind of rock or metal. ZZ Top and Poison are my usuals, or whatever random metal titles I have floating around on my MP3 player (Battle Beast, Megadeth, etc.) I also will occasionally blast swing/electro-swing (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Caravan Palace, Parov Stelar) or some of those delightful hits from the 90's (Los Del Rio, Ace of Base, etc.), and whatever genre Oingo Boingo falls into (new wave, I think). I do my best to resist the urge to drive by funeral homes while playing "No One Lives Forever" out my window because I'm a decent human being. Sometimes.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anything with 138 bpm. If your head isn't moving up and down, you're doing it wrong...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Country music with the subwoofer hooked up. I get some bizarre looks, especially when going through the hood. :lol:

(not that I roll through the hood often, but shortcuts through the city sometimes require it)