New: '98 hatch from Sydney

98Ekay

Respected
Got pretty lucky with my Civic. I bought it off 1st owner. All the log books, etc. 150000kms. Would like more power, maybe in the future. I'm thinking of getting some nice 15inch mesh wheels, lowering her abit to give it that tough stance .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did you post wheel pictures without any description or dialogue?

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
Work equip [emoji1305][emoji1303]

That interior is beautiful! As well as the exterior. This makes me jealous of the models available in other parts of the world. The engine looks like the y8 that we get in our ex model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98Ekay

Respected
Hi
Why did you post wheel pictures without any description or dialogue?
Hi Hex , I was showing one of the members what I was thinking of putting on my hatch . All the wheels in the pics are 15x8

That interior is beautiful! As well as the exterior. This makes me jealous of the models available in other parts of the world. The engine looks like the y8 that we get in our ex model.

Lol I think you guys in the U.S get all the good stuff engine wise anyway and a lot more aftermarket support
Yeah disc brakes front and back the cxi here in aus got drums on the back no power windows etc

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
little details like those headlight covers :thumbs up: .....nice platform to start with.