Jared's Si

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what I figured, just thought I'd get some input.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's what I figured, just thought I'd get some input.

Yep, OEM is fine. :thumbs up

You'll love that Flashpro too, btw. @Szady just picked it up a month or two ago and loves it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep, OEM is fine. :thumbs up

You'll love that Flashpro too, btw. @Szady just picked it up a month or two ago and loves it
I'm so ready for it. Trying to get a header soon too so I can tune it for a full exhaust. Been looking at the typhoon intake for my car which is basically like a stock airbox.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

It finally came today. Loaded up hondatas stock tuned map and its great. Reduced rev hang, smoother power band. I love it so far. Can't wait to start adding parts and getting this car where I want it.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BE CAREFUL with the preset maps on there from Hondata! I ran the "stock" map from them which came on the FlahsPro, and I had MASSIVE amounts of knocks. Like, on a 2-3 mile highway run getting on it pretty good (pretty much WOT getting on the highway and running upwards near 85-90mph), and I had something like 50+ knocks. If you still need/want a better stock map, PM me. I have a map that will make you think you have full I/H/E on the car when its stock, that has almost ZERO knocks (it's Vit's map, I believe....)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Picked up some more OEM goodness. OEM cargo cover.