Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sodomy?

Well CC hasn't changed one bit.
Gary loves to talk about gay sex. It's kind of his thing. :roll:

He shows up once a month, says something lame, then disappears again. Eventually he will see this, and then reply to it by saying something else lame. Then we kiss and make up. Cycle repeats.

Aaand back on topic. Went geocaching over the weekend. Caught some Pokemon, drank some beer, had a small cookout / pool party yesterday. It's finally raining here, all of NYS was in a "drought" for a little.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No fun allowed! You drive a car, so according to Chris that means you cannot play - you're too old and automatically gay.

Side note, :hi: John! Long time no talk. You still in the area?
Yoyo. Yeah I'm still here. I don't go to any car meets anymore though. I stopped a long time ago haha. Just working, hanging out with friends, and playing Pokemon haha. How you been bruh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yoyo. Yeah I'm still here. I don't go to any car meets anymore though. I stopped a long time ago haha. Just working, hanging out with friends, and playing Pokemon haha. How you been bruh?

Haha, I hear you. I don't do many shows any longer, STM and the Log Cabin. I've been well.. pretty much doing the same thing as you lol. I play Pokemon while I'm out Geocaching, so it's like finding real and virtual things all at the same time lol. Was up at the Cobb Hill reservoir a couple days ago... caught a Jynx haha. Oh and the water towers are both Poke Stops :lol:

We should get together sometime, catch some Pokemon and kill a couple beers :thumbs up

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Basically had a mini hurricane weather here in a valley in Pennsylvania earlier. lol Damn near almost took out my pool with the umbrella we had on the deck.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha, I hear you. I don't do many shows any longer, STM and the Log Cabin. I've been well.. pretty much doing the same thing as you lol. I play Pokemon while I'm out Geocaching, so it's like finding real and virtual things all at the same time lol. Was up at the Cobb Hill reservoir a couple days ago... caught a Jynx haha. Oh and the water towers are both Poke Stops :lol:

We should get together sometime, catch some Pokemon and kill a couple beers :thumbs up
Nice nice. I haven't gone to the cabin in years... I feel like it was the same thing over and over after a while. A few super nice cars worth seeing but I dunno. I lost interest in cars. My next car so far is going to be a forester. SUV, AWD, spacious, a lot more comfortable than my civic haha.

I don't drink but I'm definitely down for Pokemon catching. I hear a lot about highland park, RIT campus, and the bay bridge by seabreeze. I've been to the bridge and it's CRAZY. You sit in the middle of 3 poke stops and there are constant lures that kids drop and it's Pokemon after Pokemon. At least once every 30 seconds, if not sooner. There are always people there too. I was there Saturday night and there were over 100 people chillin but the cops ended up kicking us out around 10.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice nice. I haven't gone to the cabin in years... I feel like it was the same thing over and over after a while. A few super nice cars worth seeing but I dunno. I lost interest in cars. My next car so far is going to be a forester. SUV, AWD, spacious, a lot more comfortable than my civic haha.

I don't drink but I'm definitely down for Pokemon catching. I hear a lot about highland park, RIT campus, and the bay bridge by seabreeze. I've been to the bridge and it's CRAZY. You sit in the middle of 3 poke stops and there are constant lures that kids drop and it's Pokemon after Pokemon. At least once every 30 seconds, if not sooner. There are always people there too. I was there Saturday night and there were over 100 people chillin but the cops ended up kicking us out around 10.

Haha, fine I'll kill the beers :lol: I was at RIT a couple nights ago, decided to swing by since I was in Henrietta. I've never seen so many people out on campus at 10:30pm.. and it's summer! It really is bringing people outside. There were a ton of Poke stops around with lures. Unfortunately I had 6% battery, which did not last very long. Anyways, I have your number, I'll hit you up sometime..!

Oh and the Cabin is... ehhhh now. I went once this year, the first nice day back in June... I counted 5 cop cars on Rt 31, 3 of which were sitting in a line waiting, and 2 that already had people pulled over. Lack of supercars except for a Maserati (license plate "NODEGREE"), and a 458 Italia. Lots of turds blaring music, it's kind of turning into the beach :/

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha, fine I'll kill the beers :lol: I was at RIT a couple nights ago, decided to swing by since I was in Henrietta. I've never seen so many people out on campus at 10:30pm.. and it's summer! It really is bringing people outside. There were a ton of Poke stops around with lures. Unfortunately I had 6% battery, which did not last very long. Anyways, I have your number, I'll hit you up sometime..!

Oh and the Cabin is... ehhhh now. I went once this year, the first nice day back in June... I counted 5 cop cars on Rt 31, 3 of which were sitting in a line waiting, and 2 that already had people pulled over. Lack of supercars except for a Maserati (license plate "NODEGREE"), and a 458 Italia. Lots of turds blaring music, it's kind of turning into the beach :/
Word. I definitely wanna check out all of the hot spots. I nerded out and bought 2 battery packs off Amazon on Amazon prime day haha. I need them anyways for traveling and stuff.

That sounds about right. I get why but there's no fun there. And yeah the shitty people always kill a good meet. Oh well.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gary loves to talk about gay sex. It's kind of his thing. :roll:

He shows up once a month, says something lame, then disappears again. Eventually he will see this, and then reply to it by saying something else lame. Then we kiss and make up. Cycle repeats.
dont get mad cause i talk about it, you are the one that participates and circle jerks it with your frat bros while getting friendzoned by nickel pieces . gtfo of here .

why the f**k would i come here daily anyways? Talk about lame, this place is the definition, and your the overlord.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work and doing firework shows. Shoot professionally for a local amusement park once or twice a week.

Test drove a 2017 WRX Limited last week and again tonight. Working through numbers to see what I can afford.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Word. I definitely wanna check out all of the hot spots. I nerded out and bought 2 battery packs off Amazon on Amazon prime day haha. I need them anyways for traveling and stuff.

That sounds about right. I get why but there's no fun there. And yeah the shitty people always kill a good meet. Oh well.

Yeah, they have meets at Mendon Ponds every so often, and a few Cars & Coffee events but I haven't been to one yet.. I sleep in too late. :lol:

dont get mad cause i talk about it, you are the one that participates and circle jerks it with your frat bros while getting friendzoned by nickel pieces . gtfo of here .

why the f**k would i come here daily anyways? Talk about lame, this place is the definition, and your the overlord.
Oooh s**t twice a month!

:welcome: to ClubCivic!
- Overlord Lame

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cleaned the 1911 and .223 AR15
Picked up a friend and went rock climbing
Then we went to south beach for dinner

Probably going to clean the .22LR AR tomorrow and the 9mm, then clean the car or play with it or do something towards figuring out what the cooling issue is (even though it didn't seem to act up once today)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to look at another German Shepherd on Thursday. I think it's time I have another fluffy friend in my life since I haven't been feeling too happy lately.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Meh at least you accept it, oh and when you quote me, it emails me. Hence why I return

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ran down to the Keys today to add another closing to the books. Today was a good day.

Sleep schedule's been all messed up, just made it worse by sleeping for the last 6 hours and now I'm wide awake

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Deposited yesterdays check
Did another search for that buyer I talked about (i think) before to see if she still even wants to buy
Went to go look at an E92 M3

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Took some friends karting
Girl I brought loved it so we plan on doing it again before she leaves in a couple weeks
I placed 1st, 2nd, 1st and qualified for 'Super Kart' on the 3rd run (two friends qualified on run 2)

Run 2 & 3 were plagued by some female drivers that came on and were either driving slow or just crashing into s**t slowing us down. So had the two guys run interference so I could qualify for SK and might have helped lol

Fun fun. Got some stuff to do tomorrow, waiting to hit up Key West again next week