Inner fender splash shields

damon.n.noriega

I need help on buying inner fender wells for my 2014 Honda civic si sedan. Is this just a dealer part or do they have aftermarket. My car is dropped and I went through 1 set. 1st set bought from dealer. It's expensive from dealer oem. I'd rather go with aftermarket if I'm going to lose my inner fender wells. I hate nyc...lol. roads are horrible and I don't want to lift my car up....sits perfect. Any help would be highly appreciated!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

damon.n.noriega

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't go that far, but you're welcome anyways :thumbs up If salt is that bad then you might as well spray those exposed fender wells with undercoating to prevent as much inevitable rusting as possible. I also suggest you consider getting carefully crafty with a heat gun and try to mold out a little extra clearance on the next pair of fender liners so you can hopefully make them last much longer.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If salt is that bad then you might as well spray those exposed fender well with undercoating to prevent as much inevitable rusting as possible. I
This. Do it. Go to a place and drop a couple hundred on somewhere that will have a lifetime warranty. It's worth it. I go every November and they re-undercoat it free of charge. Not sure where in NY you are but here in Rochester I took my RSX to Ziebart. They've done a good job; I've had it for 3 winters thus far.