94 civic cranks but wont start

duckenator

My daughters 94 civic ran out of gas the other day, after filling the tank it would crank but not start. I tested the plugs, all 4 have spark. I also pulled the igniter and took it to oreillys they tested it and it failed. Bought a new one, installed it still will not start. I can hear the fuel pump prime when the key is turned on, and there is fuel at the injector rail banjo bolt. I pulled the main relay and took a look at the solder points, everything looks good in there. I'm at a loss. Anyone have an ideas?

speed0

Plus have you tried starter fluid of it starts with starter fluid then it's probably the fuel pump. You said it comes on but it could be week running out of has can destroy a fuel pump

speed0

Running out of gas. Autocorrect lol

duckenator

I'll try that, thanks for the reply. The check engine light isn't on, so no codes either. I was going to go get a pressure gage but those things are spendy for a one time use tool.

ok here is what you need Gas, spark, banana, chair, knife and a bowl of HONEY nut cheerios not those shitty plain healthy ass cheerios. Start in the back of the car with the gas pour the gas on the trunk and a little inside of the trunk and then put some down the intake and finally dump the rest of it on the car doesn't matter where. next light the gas on fire with a MATCH not a grill lighter( You will burn your ass). Once you get the fire going pretty good grab the chair and sit a SAFE distance away from the roaring fire. make a quick bowl of cheerios and use that knife and slice about half of the banana into the bowl. Make sure you take the peel off first. And sit back and enjoy that delicious bowl of cheerios and watch that ricer burn.

Suzanne Wolff

My daughters 94 civic ran out of gas the other day, after filling the tank it would crank but not start. I tested the plugs, all 4 have spark. I also pulled the igniter and took it to oreillys they tested it and it failed. Bought a new one, installed it still will not start. I can hear the fuel pump prime when the key is turned on, and there is fuel at the injector rail banjo bolt. I pulled the main relay and took a look at the solder points, everything looks good in there. I'm at a loss. Anyone have an ideas?
Replace the master relay it won't work when it is hot. open the door see if you can cool it down. even use an ice pack
if it stars. it's the master relay