'13 Civic LX Undercover repair

HannahKp

Hello, I am new to this forum and apologize for any posts that are repetitive or incorrect. I am wondering if I could gather more information on the cost of repair for an undercover on a Honda Civic 2013 LX.

I was driving home one night and an opossum ran out in front of my car, the next thing I know I hear metal scrapping on the road. I got out to check it out. The opossum was no where to be found but I saw that a metal plate between the front tires has been torn from the plastic piece and bent downwards. There was a small leak, which I believe is water. Has anyone ever experienced damage to the undercover and how much it typically costs to have this repaired?

Thank you so much for any advice.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2013-honda-civic-4dr_lx-ka-5at/under-cover.html

Take your pick of which cover it is you need. Thats a Honda dealership online store, which you will see is cheaper than ordering from a local dealer. Ordering it yourself should be cheaper than having a shop do so. If its just a damaged cover then it may just be easier for you to do it yourself. I'm not familar with these recent Civics so it'd be best to hear from someone who is.

I also tweaked your title to be shorter and easier to see by all members. Keep that in mind for your future posts so you receive quicker helpful responses. Good luck.

HannahKp

http://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2013-honda-civic-4dr_lx-ka-5at/under-cover.html

Take your pick of which cover it is you need. Thats a Honda dealership online store, which you will see is cheaper than ordering from a local dealer. Ordering it yourself should be cheaper than having a shop do so. If its just a damaged cover then it may just be easier for you to do it yourself. I'm not familar with these recent Civics so it'd be best to hear from someone who is.

I also tweaked your title to be shorter and easier to see by all members. Keep that in mind for your future posts so you receive quicker helpful responses. Good luck.
Thank you for your response and the website. It was very helpful!