XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Run 2 & 3 were plagued by some female drivers that came on and were either driving slow or just crashing into s**t slowing us down. So had the two guys run interference so I could qualify for SK and might have helped lol
That's so annoying. The fast karts opened up here about a year ago, same thing happened to me. Woman was going slow and nobody could get around her... the staff had to come over and yell at her to GTFO of the way :lol: I've gone 3 times, and placed 1st, 1st, 3rd. The third time, two guys who were on the top 10 for that MONTH were battling it out. I had no chance haha

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn that sounds fun though :???: I've never been karting. Gotta see if anyplace nearby does it.
It's so much fun! But expensive for the fast karts. Like $25 for 10 minutes :smackself:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, these were $50 for 3 races and I think it gives you 10-15 minutes which for the faster guys that's about 14 laps.

The supers are supposed to be about 4 seconds faster or something along those lines according to an employee.

Glad to hear my friend wanted to do the 5 for $80 like I did, so I know she'll be up for it again next week or the week after.
I definitely need to get a better GoPro mount so I can actually record some of this shenanigans

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I plan on taking my GoPro next time I go. I have the suction cup mount, and it works great. It's rated upto like 130mph or something. All I know is that I hit triple digits with it mounted on the roof of my RSX, and it didn't budge a bit.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
smoked, watched my kids play Overwatch/Black Ops3, smoked, wrote product reviews, smoked, did some stuff to the car, smoked, looking for more free or under $1.00 items that i can use on my car.

pretty uneventful day.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
More of an Evo person, but nice pickup

Today's nonsense:
Ordered a couple new tires after discovering the rears are showing wires on the inside
Found out I had Thanksgiving dinner with billionaires a couple years ago
Trimmed IG down from 1000+ follows to 325 follows, I was bored
Added a few more things to my future Honda order

Have to do my S' leak-down test tomorrow so I can give the guys tool back and then start the transmission swap in the TB.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wrapped up (for the most part) a side project today. A masters student here is working on a hardware controller, and this tool helps you define the peripherals for his project.

Geez I hate web development :x
Haha, I hate modbus because all the service techs here screw up all the configs :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
god damn its hot as hell here, i cant f**king wait till fall. Im ready to suckle on the teet of cool air.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yesterday's karting fun -

Run 1 I didn't bother recording
Run 2 was mounted to the body and video is horrible
Run 3 I found that the helmet is the best mounting spot

But f**k me, two runs were plagued by retarded drivers either going stupidly slow or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And then the end of the video shows that I got behind someone with no brake lights which made calculating their next move that much harder, on top of his shitty driving line and then getting in my way on purpose. Never fails.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Range day. Been shooting a bit more, loving my vp9 but thinking about getting another glock 19.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Replacing the retainers?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Head gasket time
Mine is an AP2 so just about zero need to ever mess with the retainers
The AP1 guys are the ones who switch them out for AP2 retainers

Going to be putting a nice parts order in with Honda in the next few days, figured I'd take care of quite a few things around the car until the next order.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I need to get back to the range. Its been a few months since I've been.