Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1 Owner 97 T100, 150K Miles on it, super, super clean truck...$1800...gonna be replacing the 2005 Dodge Caravan I've been hauling parts around in for the last year and a half...I've basically ruined the van, haven't had any of the seats minus driverside in since I've had it, so the plastics and carpet are trashed from hauling motor and parts around haha...

Really just needed something to tow a flat trailer with so I can drag these wrecked cars to part out to the shop while still being able to get decent gas mileage driving back and forth to work as I cover 170 mile area North down the interstate...think it will work out quite well though, basically a Tundra, just a tad smaller...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Surprised you aren't putting it back together yourself.
I was gone in North Dakota working for 34 days. Home for 8 and now back in North Dakota. I would love to put it together myself but obviously I lack the time. I will be helping on my days off, whenever that may be...

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Were these rawhide tires? Traction mustve been awful.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, and here I was thinking I could get to anywhere in CO in about 4 hours...............Looks like about a 5.5 hour drive.....friggin Denver is closer :(