New Clothing Line

Taran Mangat

Hey everyone,

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm beginning my own clothing line. As you can guess, my clothing line will be focused on cars and though I am trying to focus on mainly JDM, I will be including some material from the North-American market as well.

The reason for this post is to ask all you guys and gals what you would like to see out in the market and/or any ideas that you are willing to share would be highly appreciated. I myself own a 98' civic that I'm working on as a project car, so I do consider all you guys and gals as priority and will be constantly checking the forum for any cool and neat ideas you have.

I'm still in the process of making my company so it may be a while before anything is released but I am taking it step by step and I will definitely be taking ideas off of this forum so feel free to throw any ideas you have.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey! Just a heads up, I deleted your other post... one thread per topic please. We have a strict rule of no commercial selling here, but, since you're only looking for ideas and not selling anything yet, this post is fine!

I think you would need to do something original. There's apparel out there with cars, logos, etc. already. Gotta get a good idea on something that stands out. Personally, and unfortunately, I believe the whole JDM fad here in the States is fading. Go back to when the 6th gen Civic was popular, and I would say otherwise.

Side note, and unrelated, did you go to importfest in Toronto a few weeks ago? I wanted to go!

Taran Mangat

Hey! Just a heads up, I deleted your other post... one thread per topic please. We have a strict rule of no commercial selling here, but, since you're only looking for ideas and not selling anything yet, this post is fine!

I think you would need to do something original. There's apparel out there with cars, logos, etc. already. Gotta get a good idea on something that stands out. Personally, and unfortunately, I believe the whole JDM fad here in the States is fading. Go back to when the 6th gen Civic was popular, and I would say otherwise.

Side note, and unrelated, did you go to importfest in Toronto a few weeks ago? I wanted to go!
Hey, thanks alot for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Yeah it's unfortunate the JDM fad is fading, and also I'm meeting up with a graphic designer hopefully soon, maybe get some new ideas. I didn't get to go either lol, really wanted to go. Good to hear you're from Toronto as well =)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, thanks alot for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Yeah it's unfortunate the JDM fad is fading, and also I'm meeting up with a graphic designer hopefully soon, maybe get some new ideas. I didn't get to go either lol, really wanted to go. Good to hear you're from Toronto as well =)
Good idea! And I heard ImportFest was real good! I'm on the other side of the pond, in Rochester NY ;)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well not to far, always good to talk to people near by
Absolutely! I was up in Mississaugua for work a few months ago.. that's pretty much Toronto as far as we are considered haha