Rear studs on my Ej1 are 1x114.3, help?

JoshEJ1

I have a ej1 with a rear disc swap when I purchased it. I am going to change to the rear pads and rotors yesterday buying integra rear pads and rotors and after I'm done with the pads I come to notice the rotors won't line up. I know the rotors are the correct ones because I still go to check the part number and it was correct, so I'm stumped. Is there something else the previous owner could've done that I haven't heard of? Idk what to think of here

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you have an EX. Please explain what you refer to as "not lining up" being that rotors just slide in on the bolts. What generation of Integra parts were you told they are from? Did you compare the old and new ones side by side?

JoshEJ1

DC parts. Yes I did compare the rotors and the one I just bought basically won't line up pattern wise with what I have on, but the parts number is correct cuz I've checked it multiple times. Could it be just that the company drilled the rotors in a 4x114.3 instead of the 4x100 and incorrectly sent them out

MotorMo

Respected
Never know until you measure it. Maby it has been put in the wrong box.

JoshEJ1

Never know until you measure it. Maby it has been put in the wrong box.
So the rear pattern is different. It's not 4x100 so it has to be 4x114.3... that's the first I see of this so what rotors could the previous owner have used?

JoshEJ1

This is difficult. I have never dealt with this and too bad I don't have contact with the prior owner to ask him. The rear calipers are integra because the pads I got fit perfectly but the problem is how did they swap this with the integra calipers and swap the rear pattern to 114.3 and use different rotors.

saquon

I have a ej1 with a rear disc swap when I purchased it. I am going to change to the rear pads and rotors yesterday buying integra rear pads and rotors and after I'm done with the pads I come to notice the rotors won't line up. I know the rotors are the correct ones because I still go to check the part number and it was correct, so I'm stumped. Is there something else the previous owner could've done that I haven't heard of? Idk what to think of here
They could have gave you the wrong on they happened to me before with different parts

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk