Gold or bronze rims on a kona coffee brown 9th gen?

9thgenGio

I currently have 20 inch rims on my 2013 civic sedan lx and they look awesome but all my friends think i should change up the rims and get some gold ones because in the sun the color of my car is a brown with a little bit of gold in it and they think smaller rims and lower it a bit. I need some recommendations :???:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

A pic of the car would help ;)

itzrivera

i thought those were the new si wheels, for a second.

I would def go smaller

lunder03

Respected
I personally wouldn't change a thing...

The chrome color of the rims contrats very well with the chrome accents of the car...if you had plans to lower it, maybe then i'd drop the rim size, but i wouldn't go less than 18's...guess i'm the odd one out here, but i'm a noob so...lol...not a noob to civic, just this site. Which i might add is pretty effin cool!!!

Everyone here seems awesome, knowledgeable, and pretty funny.

Nice, nice car by the way...use the money for a front lip spoiler, maybe side skirts, lower it a bit and bam...a meaner looking killer!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

lunder03

Respected
Also, vinly wrap or plasti-dip your hood in black to tie in the grill...would look even meaner.

Just my opinion. ;-P

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm all about subtlety so my suggestion would be if you get dark bronze tone wheels then paint all the chrome trims & badges in an identical bronze as well to tie it all together & give it a custom package type feel. That would further accent the brown tones of the paint.