D16y7 smoking at 4,000 rpms

MotorMo

Respected
I cant help you to post a video, cause I'm not yet sure myself haha. maby some one else can chime in on that-

You can use any D hydro tranny (92-00) with your d-series. In Europe shortest tranny is from EG3 noblesse 4.4FD + 1st, and 2nd Gear from dohc CRX. Transmission would not change your emission.

About smoke, do you recognize any Oil/coolant loss, if Yes How much for 1k Miles? Is it same situation when you are rev slowly?
Idk but it's only when you stop it. Like I start rolling and as the rpms pick up put it down more and more and mash it at 3 thousand and when I hit 4-7 it smokes and then shift and it poofs out smoke and then goes away by the looks of it at lower rpms.
So your not sure about any fluid loss...? Is this a new car to you? Or is it only now smoking after the header install with cat delete?

Stephen staly

I cant help you to post a video, cause I'm not yet sure myself haha. maby some one else can chime in on that-

So your not sure about any fluid loss...? Is this a new car to you? Or is it only now smoking after the header install with cat delete?
Well I noticed oil loss then I found out it was leaking from the valve cover into spark plug #4 so I just rebuilt that and I noticed it's not the same and it puffs and s**t at high rpms. Do you have a face book bc I can message you a video but I have owned the car almost a year now. And it was a slow grama turd so I put all that s**t on and now she f**kin eats s**t man. So I kinda wanna figure this out bc when I hit 4 grand she screams hard ! I love it ! And I just don't want to blow my motor. But recently I have also noticed what I think is the lifters making a little noise.