Unsure about the mods on this! Halp!

idklyfe

Like title suggests, I have no idea about half the things done to the car.

Hoping if someone can explain in a condensed version of some of the more complicated mods?
Which is useful in your opinion, which isn't. Is it worth the price?($Cad)
How could I bargain the price down?

Or any advice/things to ask when I meet him will be helpful!

Link from Craigslist below!
https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5748764832.html

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nothing fancy and not worth 5000$ imo, only thing that caught my eye was larger type r calipers up front and disk conversion in the back

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hes in Canada and its known for Civics to cost more there than in the US. With that said, I feel that a semi-gutted interior offsets some of the added performance value for a car that is basically a better performing daily driver. But in the end, if it suits your desires & needs and everythings in good condition then estimate market value & maybe offer a few hundred on that while using the lack of a radio, gutted rear area & "Italian" steering wheel as bargaining chips. I hate that "Italian" steering wheel look in a Civic, and whether or not you like it just act like you dont if hes stubbornon the price. Also, I find it to be a red flag when people dont list mileage because that usually means its high.

FYI, I dont know why he states to have some Acura EL suspension parts because they are the same as the Civic parts so thats nothing special. The ELs only differ cosmetically in a few things and possibly some engine stuff but I dont recall.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They cost more because CAD =/= USD ;) $5k CAD is $3800 USD.

Honestly with all those parts, it's not a bad deal at all. 72000 miles on a rust free Civic in Canada is definitely harder to find though. I can't even find a non-rusty Civic here in NY :lol:

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know crap about anything outside USA so that sounds much better at 3800$ lol

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it sounds and looks like someones track car. id be weary as its been beat on daily. it doesnt matter what all goodies it has. no one wants a beat out pos.