LCA Part #, 00 Civic EX?

DeviousJuney

Just wanting to know what is the part number for the Front lower control arm passenger side to an 00 EX Civic coupe and where can i find cheap online, (Or direct me to a official honda parts store online) Thank you ! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DJ, I shortened your title so the topic is easily visible in all views & added your details to your first post. Keep that in mind for future posts so you increase your chances at quicker helpful responses.

Try searching online using the part number and you will find plenty of cheap aftermarket options. You can also call local junkyards and search eBay.

DeviousJuney

DJ, I shortened your title so the topic is easily visible in all views & added your details to your first post. Keep that in mind for future posts so you increase your chances at quicker helpful responses.

Try searching online using the part number and you will find plenty of cheap aftermarket options. You can also call local junkyards and search eBay.
Thank you

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ehh i appreciate the link! and help! but nothing rusty either shes my baby lol
It doesn't look too bad, rustoleum and a few coats of paint and good as new. :lol:

I hear you though, rust sucks up here...

DeviousJuney

It doesn't look too bad, rustoleum and a few coats of paint and good as new. :lol:

I hear you though, rust sucks up here...
Hmm i might go ahead and buy it if i can clean the rust off it and buy some vht spray paint off amazon or something IF i don't find something else but the site if nice, and yeah.. especially when snow is coming soon here in ny and have no garage to put her in , might buy a car cover