Upgrade thoughts and questions

Aksel

Hey, I was wondering if the civic type r front bumper & fender and headlights would fit onto a LX-S? I'm also planing on swapping the 1.8L for a 2.4 K24A3 Acura type r engine, getting a mugen spoiler, 06-11 vortex creator, and a "06-11 Honda Civic 4DR I-Spec Duraflex Rear Body Kit Bumper!!! 104932". Getting everything Gloss black along with black rims and red break calipers.
Also one last question, I need a new passanger rear fender. I've looked online but in all the photos of them they dont show all of it, because my rear fender goes all the way to my sideview mirrors and in the photo it cuts out around the back doors.

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 3.26.49 PM.png
I want mine about like that high off the ground, maybe a inch higher in the front. Also does anyone know the size of the rims and tires?

Last edited by a moderator:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you found the picture then trace back to where you found it to figure out the wheel & tire size.

Aksel

If you found the picture then trace back to where you found it to figure out the wheel & tire size.
No specs where given :(
Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 8.45.45 PM.png
Would you or anybody else know where to get a FD2 conversion front bumper like his (that does not have the license plate box on the front)