My 95 Civic VX hatch

StevenPerry

Today I got a turbski for my hatch. It's a Dsm/ EVOIII and it came with most of the stuff needed to run it. Still gotta gather the rest. This is my first post so hopefully it's not terrible.

I did about 3 hours of cleaning the turbo today. It was pretty dirty. Still got some cleaning and wire brushing in the little nooks.

Came with a greddy Bov but sadly it's adjustment screw is missing and it's look like it's seen better days. I'm most likely going to turn it into a shift knob.

Here's some of my turbski stuff. I got.

Finally, the love between a driver and his car is something that can be very deep. It can be a stress reliever for some, an escape, a alternative to something that could have led you down a dark path. Never forget where you came from and focus on where your going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MACE

epic.
Nice haul. cant wait to see it put together

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A turbo on a VX engine... this should be interesting.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would assume that an engine or head swap is part of the equation, but let's see.
Assume? Hope is more like it. I cant imagine a VX engine accomplishing much with a turbo to justify adding it. Pure curiousity over MPG results has my interest.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good!

Just make sure the turbo seals are in good condition and that it has minimal shaft play. And don't forget a good tune! Any idea what you're going to tune the car on?

Chance EG

At this point, I can't hope for anything specific until OP provides more information. For example, do we know whether the VX hatch currently has the stock D15Z1 engine or has a swapped engine geared more toward performance?
Plot twist: He's also swapping in a DSM 4g63

:lol: