Metal heads unite!!!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Our local venue closed but is under new ownership and should be opening soon. Cannot wait to see some good bands. Its been too damn long.

Heard thy art is murders vocalist is leaving the band. Pretty sad. Really liked those guys
Yeah and every member of emmure left except the vocalist

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Harv_D_Johnson

Anyone on hear listen to wage wars new album along with fear factory's new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Our local venue closed but is under new ownership and should be opening soon. Cannot wait to see some good bands. Its been too damn long.

Heard thy art is murders vocalist is leaving the band. Pretty sad. Really liked those guys
I saw that. Sucks because I just discovered them a year ago. Glad I got to see them live.

I'm pretty pumped for After the Burial's new album. Drops next week I think. I've been bumping Veil of Maya's most recent album here lately. Man they sound completely different, but still great

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw that. Sucks because I just discovered them a year ago. Glad I got to see them live.

I'm pretty pumped for After the Burial's new album. Drops next week I think. I've been bumping Veil of Maya's most recent album here lately. Man they sound completely different, but still great

I like the new VOM

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How's the new album? Went to the local Best Buy to pick it up but they don't carry it

Its awesome from what I've heard. Got a few songs on spotify so far.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chris tells me the metal that I like doesn't qualify as metal, so I can't participate in this thread [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to see August Burns Red tonight on their Messengers 10 year anniversary tour. Cannot f**king wait.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Going to see August Burns Red tonight on their Messengers 10 year anniversary tour. Cannot f**king wait.

Saw them here in Birmingham a few years back. So good live.

Patiently waiting for my pre order of Born of Osiris eternal reign album. The new reign was my favorite album of theirs and they've redone the entire album

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Saw them here in Birmingham a few years back. So good live.

Patiently waiting for my pre order of Born of Osiris eternal reign album. The new reign was my favorite album of theirs and they've redone the entire album

They were amazing. They're form Lancaster, PA which is only an hour and half from me and they're play their last show of the tour there. Might see the again haha. And born of Osiris is playing with oceans ate Alaska in the next couple of months in Philly I might go see. I love BOO.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They were amazing. They're form Lancaster, PA which is only an hour and half from me and they're play their last show of the tour there. Might see the again haha. And born of Osiris is playing with oceans ate Alaska in the next couple of months in Philly I might go see. I love BOO.

BOO is my favorite band. Saw them once in Atl and they are coming back soon. But I can't make it because of work. Haven't been to a show in quite a while actually.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BOO is my favorite band. Saw them once in Atl and they are coming back soon. But I can't make it because of work. Haven't been to a show in quite a while actually.

Damn dude. I was so happy to go see ABR. It was such a great show, best one I've been too. So much energy and the crowd.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude. I was so happy to go see ABR. It was such a great show, best one I've been too. So much energy and the crowd.

Yeah everyone went nuts when I saw ABR. Best show I've been too would have to be Thy Art is Murder and BOO in Atl. Looking forward to TAIM new album.