5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The color looks like it came out great. You've gotta be thrilled after so many years spent working on it.

I like the striping design except for the end of the top line at the fender. The break just doesn't flow properly with the area.

That just looks impressive!
I was debating taking the line over the hood like the yenko camaros but decided against it. I have yet to see the paint in person, but i am happy with all of it. Even the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im curious to see how the interior comes together being that its seems clear that youre not covering up the chassis inside.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Y would I cover up such a beautiful one-off frame?

Show truck man cmon
Of course not! Thats why Im curious to see how you tie it in with interior panels. Hell, you've custom built damn near everything else so why stop at the interior?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of course not! Thats why Im curious to see how you tie it in with interior panels. Hell, you've custom built damn near everything else so why stop at the interior?
Interior is pretty simple. Couple Recaro seats, Takata harnesses, custom sub boxes with JL audio subs and components, 7" receiver, lots of cf and AEM gauges in the dash, Keys racing steering wheel, rhd rx7 dash wrapped in discontinued Recaro Fabric, Recaro headliner, speaker boxes wrapped in Recaro fabric, door panels wrapped in Recaro fabric.

Unfortunately the door panels wont be 100% what I want for SEMA. They will be getting redone after though.

AEM infinity will be mounted in the glove box and of course the floor mounted Tilton pedal setup on the drivers side. Im sure im missing something by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk