Sketched out 95 Civic

MACE

So I got the "look" from a cop and put the bumper back on and changed the theme a little
looks a little less artistic.
Cant seem to get either corner light to fit...I need some used one piece lights for this pos
homeade tow hook for that jdm feeling

MACE

Scene;
Steve rolls up to the cabin.....hitting the kill switch before the sound can be heard, he leans the moto against a tree
The moon, full like a flashlight, almost too bright. sneering at him.
The smell of burnt firewood and the sound of death metal, muffled; waiting to escape the front door.
Steve looks at the old wooden door to the clubhouse and knocks. Knock. Knock. Knock.
nothing. nothing . nothing. He places his ear aginst the door, Sounds of hot chicks yelling and having fun, somebody on the electric guitar trying to follow the lead ......
He glances at the property, ... cars, motos, trucks...all in various stages of "build"...his mind floats off to the sounds of engines
Steve gets lost in his thoughts as the sounds of the party inside reach a fever pitch....
then
CLICK. Steve feels the cold steel of a 12 Gauge against the back of his skull
"Sup Cuz?" the voice from behind him like gravel on the highway
"whatchu lookin for brah?"
Steves normal witty responses are diluted with fear as he Stammers
" My name is Steve...I am a messenger for a group of survivors called Section 7"
"Uh huh" I bet" said the voice....now steering him and pointing his face to the door....
"Curious huh?" Steve can feel the man smirking and Steve is at a loss for words.
till next time my friends.

all scenes released to Chris Morgan on this date
10/15/2016
I should do a you tube about how not to cut your fenders for a hood race look

Last edited:

MACE

The door opens and Steve enters into the cabin.
"check out the rat I found in the yard." The shotgun forcing him front and center...
Steves eyes narrow as he takes in the scene.....20 to 30 biker types....A lone tattoo artist, not seeming to care, bares down into the arm of a leather clad female....
The smoke , thick, like a carpet.......stings his eyes a little...as he realizes all at once that yolo might have not been the brightest thought.
"Is this when I forgive those who tresspass against me?" Steves eyes focus thru the smoke and a figure comes forth like a breathe or a gust of wind, there, but not really there..............
"Look Man, I was just....."
"Silence!" The voice continues....... "do you not have any home training?"
Steve answers with nothing...Sometimes things are better left unsaid.........
"Can I speak?" Steve stammers...
"Can you speak?" the voice again.
Sreve stares quietly forward.....
"Sounds like you need a vacation." The sexiest voice Steve has ever heard behind him...... a finger traces the back of his neck,
as the hottest chick Steve has ever seen struts to stand before him.......In her hands lies a plate, a plate full of all the most popular pharmecuticals ever made by man.......
She places the plate on the table........"choose." ... The girl demands....whilst smoking a cigarette enticingly..
Steve nervously replies......"But I dont do drugs....."
"You will tonight....She smiles as she gets so close to Steve he becomes real nervous....Steve takes a long look into her blue eyes..... as his thoughts get lost again..........................
Its almost as if she was especially picked for him............but that would be impossible, wouldnt it?
Till next time my friends............

Painted my valve cover and drilled some holes and stuff/4
IM SO SKETCHED OUT BRO
ITS LIKE MAGIC

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Time for some f**king brutal honestly, you must be on some heavy drugs, your ruining the car more and more , day by day, i understand it was a cheap pos but instead of trying to restore it , your just making it worse... sorry, im not going to be nice and be like oohhhh thats bad ass , cause its not and im not the only one for sure. Its your car and your opinion, but my opinion is just stop. Every post i cringe harder at this pile of s**t your creating, the more time you spend being "creative" the more damage you do. its hardly road worthy with the s**t your doing. cutting the springs to the point theres no spring, cutting random parts off? i mean really? jesus f**k. just quit, sell the car, and walk before you do something to jeopardize others saftey on the road.

MACE

I have a little overspray on some areas I need to clean up but I like it so far.
It runs pretty good the cap still leaks a cup or 2 out of the rad....I will prolly order a higher psi cap
and see if that helps. My buddy has a h22 im trying to get but who knows what will happen....

pic

MACE

fender experimentation, there is enough room in there for a hydraulic/air jack system to jack up your car for you.
remove snaps on mesh panel/press button, arm comes down and raises car
I release this idea to Tesla Motorsports on this day 10/24/2016

maybe. if made right, it would look cool/5

Last edited:

MACE

Steve's eyes open to the ceiling fan.....like a dirty old vulture,, circling slowly.... He catches his first breathe, you know the one, the one that reminds you that you are still alive.......
The sounds and smells of morning in an unfamiliar place begin to remind Steve that he is not at home.
Pressed against him and sleeping is the girl from last night, her tattood arm thrown over him....Her hair, wild around her face, sends fractions of memories like faded photos to his mind....(f&f edit here of wild night)
"yolo." Steve mutters to himself as he does the best he can to creep out of bed undetected.
"Dont forget this." Her voice behind him, sultry and sexy and rough around the edges..........Steve turns to see her....
Kneeling seductively naked on the bed she wears his hat.........................Steve reaches to her and she playfully swats his hand away....
"Whats the password.....??? she says ..........Steves eyes narrow at her watching her move...like a cat...or maybe a serpent of sorts........
Then...he hears it.......The unmistakeable sound of his bike. outside....roaring to life...penetrating the mornings silence
Till next time my friends.

more body work and tuning/ vtec wire was pulled out, cleared all codes..etc. plan to gut the rear seats and clean er up some before graphics/put some Kanjo masks in there watchin to much youtube /6
still working on body and tune, bent intabs on rad cap/ stopped the leak. Cleaned aicv/ sounds alot better but sometimes still hunts
Clean fitv and throttle body next/

Last edited:

MACE

I have been using two kinds of grey primer during this bodywork and the 2x brand coats like body filler.
I mean it is smoooth/Its alot darker grey and coats real smooth
Heres what I got so far
Also, I have written myself into a corner with the storyline so we can all thank the Gods for that
almost done with body and tune
need a ebay turbo kit for the win

im gonna make this piece a 13 second daily turbo if i ever get some dough
used an impact wrench to rethread some lug bolts
check out my 3 dollar stance that infuriates the haters/<3
boosted boiz for the win
haggard garage for the win
broke boys for the win
violent click has the badass cars
yosolo makes them run
anybody who works on cars
respect

Last edited:

MACE

Ok. so I thought the car was running "hot" because it was spewing coolant from the rad cap....well the brand new rad cap didnt fit tight enough/bent in tabs on cap/ stopped leak.runs perfect fan comes on etc/seals now.
never gets over 1/3 on the gauge.
and I always had a idel problem, it would hunt all the time for idle.1500-2500. SI cleaned the Iacv. After that I could hear then engine breathe better but still had an idle hunt when cold
So today I go to check out my FITV. well holy s**t it was backed out like 5 turns. Tightened it back and now it ideles perfect at 750 rpm
it will not hunt and idles perfect and runs perfect.
If you have a bobble at idle I strongly recommend the fitv tune it makes the car run perfect man
runs good / need a turbo now
FITV for the win

woot runs good mang
takes about 10 minutes !
edit; leave it 1.5 turns backed out for best result

Last edited:

MACE

Today I made a wing out of fiberglass. It has brackets that can mount it to the trunk (have to make 2 additional bolt on wing attachments to make it longer when used as a wing)

And if you arent feeling real ricey that day, you can take off the brackets and use it as a duckbill spoiler.
Its gonna need alot more work, I release this idea as Public Domain on this date 12/2/2016
I may carve it in as a one piece duckbill trunk like a m3

Once I get it smooth and fitted I should be able to move it from car to car and use it for a duckbill spoiler or a wing or a rear window louver I have to fix that oil leak next
damn o ring behind the distrubutor
Mock up/ needs work/5
Im looking for some of those 13 stock honda 7 spoke rims from the junk yard
those are sweet
cleaned up my Sketched out dude on my hood

people trip out on that dude when Im working on my piece.
They smile when they see him
although he looks sad to me
Its almost like I can pop the hood and draw on it like a wacom tablet and then park the car and show the art and then clear the screen and write some directions like if it was on a squad car like a huge post-it board for emergency situations nomsayin/6

anyways

I release this idea to Tesla on this date 12/9/2016

Last edited:

MACE

"Catcha later....." Steve bolts to the door and runs through the house like a madman......A level of fury begins to boil inside him, like a frenzy or a rage or a level of pure aggression.
Leaping over a few drunk and sleeping houseguests,Then.... He sees the front door. Yolo" Steve breathes one last breath as he charges to it like he did in football practice so many times
boom
The light from the sun
Its as if he had been inside for years
Squnting now, the locusts screaming making him lose his bearings a little
but not too much
Focusing now, Steve sees his bike.......idling nicely beside a tree with no one around it.
The heat behind Steves eyes fades just a tad as he walks slowly to his bike........Reaching forward to grab the bars....
He sees a note....on the seat........Steve hesitates for a second.....The note must be the note.
And Steve must be Steve.
He goes to open the note.......on the outside it says..........Something Given
Steve opens the note
On the inside it says
Something Taken

Till next time my Friends
All scenes released to Chris Morgan on this date 12/9/2016

MACE

Whatsup man. Yeah I missed that part too.:headbang:
So I go out to look at this piece. I mean what a mess mismatched spraypainted rims, alarm system hanging, ecu layin there/hell yeah
missing a fender. etc no brakes/
I mean it runs like s**t. Would barely idle and would barely crank up and s**t, So I push it into the lab to see whats wrong.......
f**king TPS ... its broken in half and kind of laying beside the connection. SO I go to look at the part on Autozone website and its like 35 bucks
So I go to my toolbox and get a ziptie and wiggle the connector on the best I can and ziptie it tight
runs like a charm
Hope to get it tuned and work on paint and body soon,
I think if I close my eyes real tight I could turn it into a Porsche
But that would be no fun

MACE

That's some true MacGyver work right there. :thumbs up
Steve stops for a second......man I hate these f**king clues". That slow and steady stare begins again....looking...but not looking....staring....with nothing to stare at.
Steve steals a last glance at the clubhouse...he grabs the bike and with absolutely no emotion he rides home...thinking about s**t.
What a crazy night man.
Yolo". Steve smiles.
And that doesn't happen often
Till next time my friends

I replaced the cut brake line and have it it running well.
There is abouit 700 dollars in front end damage I have to tackle next
hubs/bearings
axles
ball joints
tie rod ends
I mean he drove the wheels of mang
:nopics:

Last edited:

MACE

Steve settles in....working on cars always seems to calm him down... but...Something has happened. nothing has happened. Everything has happened...Steve bangs his knuckle pulling the wrench and winces in pain. ....he can't remember whence he last slept..
Leaning back against the wall...that slow and steady stare begins again.
"Steve."
Steve?"
Steve????"
"What!!!!what!!!what the f**k. Man!!!"
Steve turns around ..one of the members standing nervously....."Yo man." You ok"? The member asks...
"Yeah. " yeah no I'm cool man". ...I was just thinking about s**t
You know?"
"Yeah". Hey man. I know.
"Anyway check it out bro I was in town and s**t and this chick was there and she just came up to me and gave me this note"
The member hands the note to Steve.
On the front it says
"Something taken, something given."
Steve opens the note.
On the inside it says
"A seed from you, inside me living."
Steves eyes begin to feel that familiar heat. The heat that begins behind your eyes and turns into a fire of million suns
Steve stands up and crumples the note
The note must be the note
And Steve must be ...steve?

Attachments

MACE

Melissa?"
"Hey"
Hey what's up how are you"
I'm ok....."
Hey I mean I don't know how to say this really but I got your note"
Yeah I'm sorry about all this....I mean things happen for a reason yes?"
Steve pauses for a second.....
Do things happen for a reason?
I' mean that's what we were told right?
"Steve? Steve? Steve?.........
" oh snap.... sorry I drifted off for a second...
Steve....I love you.....I've alawsys loved you
I've loved you for a million years
A million years
A million years
A million years
A million years......:
Steve?
Steve ?
Yeah?
You can trust me...........
I promise
I promise
Or else
Or else what? Steve asks
Or else things will get complicated....
Is that a threat???? Steve asks...
No ....it's a promise
Steve begins to feel that familiar feeling....
You know the one?

All scenes released to Chris Morgan!

Got some work to do can you spot the riddle

Attachments

Last edited:

MACE

sometimes things are better left unsaid

Sometimes things are better left unsaid

Sometimes things are better left insane

Sometimes it rains and rains

And rains

And rains

im losing it man

Last edited:

MACE

Steve hangs up the phone.
Sometimes things are better left unsaid.
He takes a pull from a corona.....a lime wedge inside....floating ...whilst a million tiny bubbles cling to it like a raft or a lifeboat of some sort.....steves mind floats off....who is the raft.......,.....
Who are the bubbles.......????
Steve looks..... a lone crow on a telephone pole....staring...no..watching...no....catcalling him......Steve looks at the crow......." f**k you! ". Steve cries out to the bird......
Nothing......
Nothing......
Then......with one more call the Blackbird takes off
But for that one moment
That fraction of a second
Steve
Knew
The
Truth

Next up
Wheel bearings
Throw out or shaft bearing
Rear engine mount
Strip interior

Last edited:

MACE

sometimes things are better left unsaid.
The words like a mantra
Spoken with thoughts through the mind. Why speak? I know what your thoughts are. And you mine
Yes?
Steve gets lost in thought throwing threes out to Melissa
Letting her know
I'm not the one
To play
With
That slow and steady stare begins again. Steve thinks of better times, times when a smile ....::
What is a smile?
.............steve? Steve?
Yeah. I'm here what's up
He hasn't slep for days
Days
Days.............:
Meet me at the park steve.....I need to see you
Which park?
The one off Oakland......
Listen steve I'm sorry I'm so sorry please don't hate me for this"
"I don't. Just don't f**k me over on this "
Melissa? Melissa? Hello? Wtf......:
......dial tone......
Steve walks to the shed....meeting this b***h in a wooded area does not seem like a great idea
But what the f**k
Memories of that night comes back to steve
That night
That night.............
Exciting wrong right bad good
What is bad ? What is good?
Sometimes you just have to say what the f**k....
Wut the fukk

Steve views the old Honda he has been working on for months.....
Slipping inside...that familiar smell surrounds him as he turns the key.........
Braaaassap⚠
Steve let's the engine come up to temp
Checking the chamber on his 9mm, he racks back the pistol.....
"Game on"...the familiar heat begins to build....
Steve puts the old Honda in gear and pulls out
"Yolo"
Steve smiles
And that doesn't happen often

Attachments

Last edited: