Cheap things to do to a 99 Civic EX

16.casey

Im new to the car scene and I would like to know whats a cheap way to make my 99 civic ex look and drive better. Some things besides head/taillights and exhausts.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Using our search function and browsing around the show-off section is a free way to get plenty of ideas. There is practically nothing you can think of that hasnt been covered repeatedly in this forum alone. The most important things to do are all the basic maintenance things. This link will help you with that.

http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/how-to-better-mpg.215664/

Start there, come up with at least some general ideas and some sort of direction, then POST PICTURES of your car so we have an idea of what to suggest. But research each topic first as most of us have over the years.

Last edited:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stickers, lots of stickers, cut springs, spray paint, neon lights, pvc pipe intake.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stickers, lots of stickers, cut springs, spray paint, neon lights, pvc pipe intake.
Ha! Don't forget Altezza tail lights, imitation brand wheels, chinese tires, sports emblems unrelated to the engine, and any adding or painting any little thing in colors that dont match the car or interior.

@16.casey , we're just having fun here. You can take this as the "what not to do" list.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
type r badge is a must

RedbeansAndRicer

Respected
As for looks, you can always clean and detail the engine bay if you haven't, plus any tune up modifications like plugs and wires and short ram/cold air intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk