7th gen civic build

lunder03

Respected
I really miss those days...no bills, no worries, just fun. Well good sir enjoy them while you're able...sadly, they don't last long. :-/

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

lunder03

Respected
Neither.

This will never happen.
If you're working paycheck to paycheck, and you are prioritizing seats and tail lights, this will not come to fruition.
Champagne dreams, Boones' Farm Budget.

What the hell are 1/4 panel signals?
Please, no offense but, let's not make assumptions...I like positive and worthy feedback...this negativity and only posting to complain or point out whether someone is an idiot or not really needs to go.

I understand saying something about posting in the wrong area or taking note of an individuals lack of proper research...but, this whole making a suggestion without giving any insight is for the birds.

Either help, or don't.

Famous quote I fancy...

"Be nicer or be smarter, and if you can't be nicer or smarter, be quieter!"

Mike McKelly & Stephani Bishop 107.7 WRKR the rocker

Manni765

I really miss those days...no bills, no worries, just fun. Well good sir enjoy them while you're able...sadly, they don't last long. :-/

I know I'm not excited to grow up 1 more year of high school then it's all over

lunder03

Respected
Go to college. Best years of my life. I graduated in 2012 but damn I miss it...
Nice bro, 2010 Honor grad. Architectural Design major...sadly, no ticket, just been a worthless piece of paper. I make more money wrenching and so haven't changed feilds. Still love to mess around with Revit and Google sketch-up. I also do flooring and over-all construction on the side. Flooring is really kinda fun...tile, carpet, laminates, hardwood, roll vinyl...I'm just a master of all trades, jack of none...lol...joking. Seriously, I'm good at what I do and give 100% whether you're rich, poor or slap in the middle. ;-P

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please, no offense but, let's not make assumptions...I like positive and worthy feedback...this negativity and only posting to complain or point out whether someone is an idiot or not really needs to go.
No offense taken, but in the 15 yrs of seeing these types of post and dreams, saying this and that, doing it paycheck to paycheck, 99% of the time, it never happens.
Realistically, paycheck to paycheck isn't going to cut it, especially for a quality turbo build.
Budget, planning and funds are what will make this happen, it's the reality of it.
You don't like people posting honestly, don't read it.

lunder03

Respected
No offense taken, but in the 15 yrs of seeing these types of post and dreams, saying this and that, doing it paycheck to paycheck, 99% of the time, it never happens.
Realistically, paycheck to paycheck isn't going to cut it, especially for a quality turbo build.
Budget, planning and funds are what will make this happen, it's the reality of it.
Yeah, I guess I can't argue with you on those points...to each their own I guess.

Let me ask you this though? Ever wonder why people just stop talking to you after a few posts? I mean to me, it doesn't matter, I'll keep conversing with you...I just feel like sometimes it pushes new members away and they seem to post a lot less. Could just be me...hell, what do I know anyway...lol.

Last edited:

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me ask you this though? Ever wonder why people just stop talking to you after a few posts?
Nope, not once.
If you can't handle realistic conversation, it's better if they stop talking and move on anyway.
I've done my homework, I research what I need to, and I know my limits.
One of the main issues with these Honda fan boys, (noticed it more after the first Fast and Furious), they think they know it all, talk JDM this, JDM that, have all these big plans to be the ultimate "streetracer" when they really don't know how a motor works, not willing to put the hard time to learn and don't have the budget.
Every one of these fools is a "budget racer" usually of under $1k, they want to lay down 300bhp, as they think they're hot s**t, living in their parents basement, pulling shifts at AutoZone.

lunder03

Respected
Nope, not once.
If you can't handle realistic conversation, it's better if they stop talking and move on anyway.
I've done my homework, I research what I need to, and I know my limits.
One of the main issues with these Honda fan boys, (noticed it more after the first Fast and Furious), they think they know it all, talk JDM this, JDM that, have all these big plans to be the ultimate "streetracer" when they really don't know how a motor works, not willing to put the hard time to learn and don't have the budget.
Every one of these fools is a "budget racer" usually of under $1k, they want to lay down 300bhp, as they think they're hot s**t, living in their parents basement, pulling shifts at AutoZone.
Ahhh, I got ya. Makes sense from that perspective.

I have seen a younger gentlman whom works at our Auto Zone who ironically...lol...has a dodge neon all raced out...looks and sounds good. Not over the top, but pretty tasteful. Who knows though, maybe he has two jobs?