I'm going to Japan!! Anyone been there?

nazib95

Hello everyone,

Hope I'm posting in the right place

Me and a couple of mates are flying to Japan early July. Trying to plan our trip and I'm looking for advice on where to go/what to do.

If anyone's been I would love to hear how it went and what your advice is. We're staying in Tokyo but might be staying in Osaka for a couple of nights also

Mainly looking for car related stuff, I've looked and I don't think there are any major events taking place when I'm there but if I'm mistaken please let me know.

I'm hoping we get to see some smaller scale stuff though; car park meets and whatnot, if you guys know any hotspots let me know. We also wanted to see some underground drifting which is probably unlikely but I'm still gonna put it out there, let me know what your experience of this is

We are also thinking of hiring a car for a night to see the Kanjo close up.

And theres this pretty cool thing where you can hire out a go-karting and drive through the city which I think would be pretty cool at night.

So yeah, just looking to hear about your experience and any advice you can offer to help me get more out of my trip

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi nazib95. Welcome to ClubCivic :thumbs up

I've spent a few hours in Tokyo on my way to China, but don't really have any advice. I'm interested in hearing how your trip goes though!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@CHILD has been! Maybe he'll tune in soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

r8hjx@woknroll

How was your trip mate? [emoji106][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk