I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Blame it on that delicious, delicious sweet tea :lol:

Also, @ctag I was able to get your build threads back.

Luckily, all of your posts are not deleted, they're just hidden from view. Only issue is I cannot search for them. PM me if you have any other threads you need to restore.

Last edited:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working as always.

I read a cool article about how geographical location affects kidney stone development.
Daaaamn :x XpL0d3r's right, gotta watch myself around the tea. It's these hot summers that caramelizes the stuff in your gut :lol:

Blame it on that delicious, delicious sweet tea :lol:

Also, @ctag I was able to get your build threads back.

Luckily, all of your posts are not deleted, they're just hidden from view. Only issue is I cannot search for them. PM me if you have any other threads you need to restore.
Build threads are back! Yay! :D

If the little messages counter is to be believed, then there's about 150 muted posts floating around.. But I can still see my posts on the Mazda minitruck thread, so idk. If I come across them I'll let you know.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Daaaamn :x XpL0d3r's right, gotta watch myself around the tea. It's these hot summers that caramelizes the stuff in your gut :lol:

Build threads are back! Yay! :D

If the little messages counter is to be believed, then there's about 150 muted posts floating around.. But I can still see my posts on the Mazda minitruck thread, so idk. If I come across them I'll let you know.
Yeah, it's tough trying to find them since I can't search. So I had the idea of searching for your username to find posts that you were quoted in, then I knew you've posted in that thread before. Then I browse that thread and restore them. I've done a handful of threads this way, but if your posts were quoted then I haven't restored it lol.

Going through @mymmeryloss build thread to restore your posts is a major PITA because it's the most active thread we have lol. I went back til like July of last year. I'll restore every post I see that I come across in the future.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats kinda sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, it's tough trying to find them since I can't search. So I had the idea of searching for your username to find posts that you were quoted in, then I knew you've posted in that thread before. Then I browse that thread and restore them. I've done a handful of threads this way, but if your posts were quoted then I haven't restored it lol.

Going through @mymmeryloss build thread to restore your posts is a major PITA because it's the most active thread we have lol. I went back til like July of last year. I'll restore every post I see that I come across in the future.
Yeah, that sounds like a hassle. Don't stress yourself out over it; I'm not worried about it, and I think most of those threads are still coherent without my old posts ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my wiring back for the mazda and they still didn't do everything i wanted so i get to do it myself.

My daughter helped me pin the deutsch connector for all my gauge wiring last night.

Just gotta trace some wiring and i should be golden.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Almost got the floor done. 4 f**king boards from being able to finish so had to order another box.

Hopefully weather is nice tomorrow so i can work on the mazda. Leaving for Phoenix for the weekend to go hang out with my club and hit the first show of the year!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thursday night ritual, everclear and some dew. How's everyone's week going? My paycheck is f**ked second time in a row, so I'm trying to forget about life for awhile.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to FIU to help out on my mom's project
Didn't see that baseball players disgusting Ferrari for a change

Went to the boneyard yesterday in search of some SRX parts
Of course they wouldn't have anything that we needed

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thursday night ritual, everclear and some dew. How's everyone's week going? My paycheck is f**ked second time in a row, so I'm trying to forget about life for awhile.

Have you done your taxes yet? Git-r-done and get some extra $! I just did mine last night.

And damn dude... everclear? Haven't touched that s**t since college, for good reason. Tried to go shot for shot with it once.. 1.5 shots in I had to stop :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you done your taxes yet? Git-r-done and get some extra $! I just did mine last night.

And damn dude... everclear? Haven't touched that s**t since college, for good reason. Tried to go shot for shot with it once.. 1.5 shots in I had to stop [emoji38]
Yeah I actually just got my refund. Unfortunately, all if it can't go the car. I have to pay most of the credit card off and then I'll get my car fixed with the leftovers.

Also, I don't do shots of everclear. It closes my airways off hahh

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I spent the day (yesterday) and will spend most of today f**king around and learning Swift. @XpL0d3r calls me a nerd...but IDGAF. I'll nerd it up all day everyday. :cool:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I spent the day (yesterday) and will spend most of today f**king around and learning Swift. @XpL0d3r calls me a nerd...but IDGAF. I'll nerd it up all day everyday. :cool:
Any projects in mind?

I might be picking up a transmission on craigslist for my civic. It's a 97 DX, and my car is a 98 EX so it looks like the gearing ratio is a bit different, but I don't see a reason to care :what: I'm just looking for something to keep the car on the road while I sort out rebuilding the original transmission. Sound about right?

Ep3po

Respected
Working on the house today till game time. Trying to get it ready to put on the market. We're going south. Can't take these New England winters anymore.ill be 40 this year and I work outdoors. Getting too old for this shi...