Planning too boost soon

Ima_mf_starjay

Respected
So I'm planning too boost my single within the next few months by at least may, I only want too run around 10lbs and get some numbers between 320-375 whp safely, I've been doing a lot of research , and I think I'm going to part it together separately versus buying hole kits. What is recommended I do that'll save me the hassle in the long run or what will help my motor handle the boost, it's a zc block jdm with z6 internals pistons and rods, and just swapped a fresh y8 head on it as well as a polished y8 intake manifold, all brand new gaskets and fresh fluids car runs like a princess, also have a stage 4 clutch I'll be installing soon that's in my backseat. has around 121k on motor and over 250 on the body , any tips or tricks would be sweet! IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0181.JPG IMG_0187.JPG

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's not going to be an easy goal, that's a lot of power for a D series. FWIW I got 250whp out of my JDM B18B, with a .60 trim at 9.5psi. To get the whp you're looking for, you're going to have to upgrade engine internals.

With that much power, make sure to get a proper professional tune. If the timing belt and water pump are old, change them. Youre going to need better injectors and a higher lph fuel pump.

What are your plans for boost? What size turbo? Engine management?

Ima_mf_starjay

Respected
That's not going to be an easy goal, that's a lot of power for a D series. FWIW I got 250whp out of my JDM B18B, with a .60 trim at 9.5psi. To get the whp you're looking for, you're going to have to upgrade engine internals.

With that much power, make sure to get a proper professional tune. If the timing belt and water pump are old, change them. Youre going to need better injectors and a higher lph fuel pump.

What are your plans for boost? What size turbo? Engine management?
I'm looking to get a p28 ecu and hondata, given speedfactory recommend it for me as well because it'll be much easier and better to get a very good tune with it, and internals Brian crower stage 2 camshaft and valve springs, get block guard unsure the brand quite yet haven't investigated, was possibly thinking blox, and probably 450cc injectors , and yeah I knew needed a higher fuel pump, and was thinking a 60 trim , I'm a fan of the garret turbos, but I would be just as satisfied with a turbonetics, I had planned to part my own turbo kit, ram horn turbo manifold , garret or turbonetics turbo, gold Mishimoto intercooler and hks b.o.v most likely , still looking into it though, honestly even 300whp is just enough for me, my old ef was a stock z6 with arp studs and it was on 11 lbs at almost 300 to wheels had the dyno sheet but lost it lol