What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a blue mohawk haircut today.

Unrelated, I'm doing a test run with a home-made zinc electroplating setup, so far it appears to be working nicely :suprise: I may try using it to re-plate some bolts on my civic.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like this warehouse hunting has a side benefit after all. Going to go look at a car business tomorrow

Doing some research on it tonight as the owner wants out and my dad & a friend have been talking about owning one just like it for awhile

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy it's Friday! Gonna get out in the woods some more this weekend. My old boss saw all the pictures of firewood I've been posting on facebook. He owns two barbecue restaurants. Said he'd buy any and all the oak and hickory I could bring him.

So I just found me a little side hustle :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just passed a kidney stone at work. Yay Friday!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just passed a kidney stone at work. Yay Friday!

Ouchh lol. At least it passed and didn't put you in the hospital!

It just started snowing here. It was 60's two days ago. We got so much wind yesterday that power lines came down, caught on fire, and a gas station canopy fell over. Dead tree near where I park at my apartment decided to throw a bunch of dead branches and s**t at my car :cussing:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One that you have been trying to pass for a while?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the wheels on the mazda today. Waiting for center caps from polishing still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One that you have been trying to pass for a while?
Nah, passed that real bad one. This was just another run of the mill one.

Been stacking more firewood

sjonesd3

Been busy with schoolwork & exams. Business Calc & Accounting are kicking my @$$. Also looking up parts to do a tuneup. Went up to OH during Christmas, had my old mechanic do a checkup. He said I was close to needing a one but not in dire need. Other than that he said it was good, since I normally keep up my maintenance.Will be my 1st tuneup I've ever done. Luckily we sell the needed tools at my job. Saw some good prices on RockAuto. Might order soon, unless I find even better deals

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish the weather would turn around again. Im over the cold and windy bullshit as of late. Ready to get out and do some s**t before i go back to work

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been busy with schoolwork & exams. Business Calc & Accounting are kicking my @$$. Also looking up parts to do a tuneup. Went up to OH during Christmas, had my old mechanic do a checkup. He said I was close to needing a one but not in dire need. Other than that he said it was good, since I normally keep up my maintenance.Will be my 1st tuneup I've ever done. Luckily we sell the needed tools at my job. Saw some good prices on RockAuto. Might order soon, unless I find even better deals
Shouldn't need more than a socket set and a screwdriver.

Plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. All depends on your definition of a tuneup.

Oil change and filter, fuel filter, rotate the tires, etc.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Probably means timing belt and head gasket :what:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
browsing the internet while waiting for the doctor so we can start our day :(. totally forgot about this forum and hop on and look around and it's pretty much dead now :x. what happened to all the people here? they all left?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
browsing the internet while waiting for the doctor so we can start our day :(. totally forgot about this forum and hop on and look around and it's pretty much dead now :x. what happened to all the people here? they all left?
Social media killed it like the rest of the forums. But welcome back. Stay awhile :thumbs up

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol if there's more active members I would totally down for it :D

sjonesd3

Does this look like a good deal & regarding the brands? I know when I 1st joined I was told I should stay with NGK stuff (my current wires). Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/351656984322

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does this look like a good deal & regarding the brands? I know when I 1st joined I was told I should stay with NGK stuff (my current wires). Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/351656984322
Honestly the best way to find out would be to go to a local parts store and find out how much each of these things cost in your area. 70 bucks sounds good, but it's been years since I've done a tuneup on any honda.