XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've had the laziest Saturday in a long time. St. Paddy's Day parade was today but it was 20 degrees and lots of wind, so didn't go.

Spent the day playing Xbox, watching golf, drinking beer, and eating chinese food. Honestly I am stupid bored.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I've had the laziest Saturday in a long time. St. Paddy's Day parade was today but it was 20 degrees and lots of wind, so didn't go.

Spent the day playing Xbox, watching golf, drinking beer, and eating chinese food. Honestly I am stupid bored.
That's been my Saturdays for a couple months now. Back went out Friday though so I laid in bed playing PS4 for most of yesterday.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to a classics show last night
Went for a drive
Had fun yelling at people in traffic with my megaphone
Tunnel was a bust
South Beach was a bust, thanks Urban Weekend
Drove around til 5am, ugh

Bored as s**t today though

Ep3po

Respected
Big blizzard coming tomorrow night. It's mid march like wtf enough already!!!!! I want to put my summer wheels on and there talking about 20 inches of snow. I'm sick of New England

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Big blizzard coming tomorrow night. It's mid march like wtf enough already!!!!! I want to put my summer wheels on and there talking about 20 inches of snow. I'm sick of New England
How much are you supposed to get? We're in the 8-16" range :cussing:

I'm over this winter. On a positive note, I'll be in England on Thursday, so maybe by the time I come back the snow will be gone...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you close the doors at 10, maybe you should have that in writing on your website or call the ordering party back and inform them to be there earlier.

Nope, got there right at 10:12 when Pizza Hut's website said to be there and door was locked, with no mention of that bullshit on Google's page for them or their own door even. Now I see why their 3 most recent reviews have all been negative

sjonesd3

Lol trying to talk myself into not spending anymore money on stuff. Even though I just got my new Thinkpad t460 (saw a good deal, and needed a new laptop). So I guess someone hit my car while at work or school (karma for something I did) cause I have a dent in my passenger's front quarter panel. Opened the door a few days ago & heard it make a weird noise. Then noticed the dent. Not mad at all, car still running great, so no complaints.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you close the doors at 10, maybe you should have that in writing on your website or call the ordering party back and inform them to be there earlier.

Nope, got there right at 10:12 when Pizza Hut's website said to be there and door was locked, with no mention of that bullshit on Google's page for them or their own door even. Now I see why their 3 most recent reviews have all been negative
Something doesn't add up there. I mean, they'd still be inside cleaning the store. I worked domino's and we'd be there usually an hour after closing, mopping floors and cleaning s**t up. If they were a ghost town... did you go to the right Pizza Hut? lol

Soo... gearing up for a winter storm... 8-15" expected tonight and tomorrow.

And this happened in a suburb of Rochester... silly Lake Ontario

I guess it made national news?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39254974
Video:
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/12/lake-ontario-ice-house_n_15320890.html

Last edited:

sjonesd3

Something doesn't add up there. I mean, they'd still be inside cleaning the store. I worked domino's and we'd be there usually an hour after closing, mopping floors and cleaning s**t up. If they were a ghost town... did you go to the right Pizza Hut? lol

Video:
Lol wow that is beautiful. Would love to see. Granted I definitely don't miss living in that type of cold

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Video:
f**k that. We had our first freezing rain here this year and no f**kin thanks. I would way rather deal with snow. That s**t is insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k that. We had our first freezing rain here this year and no f**kin thanks. I would way rather deal with snow. That s**t is insane
There was this poor dude in Buffalo last year who was drinking at a bar, had too much, so left his car as a nice responsible person. He came back to this:

:lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There were 2 people behind the counter & 1 driver sitting in the lobby.

Some places here do close the interior at a certain time due to safety concerns, but usually have a small window they assist you through.

Just pissed me off that all I got was a smile from one of them. Since that time crap isn't listed anywhere for them, I'd have expected a call at least. I used to call customers out of common courtesy when I ran a Papa John's

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There were 2 people behind the counter & 1 driver sitting in the lobby.

Some places here do close the interior at a certain time due to safety concerns, but usually have a small window they assist you through.

Just pissed me off that all I got was a smile from one of them. Since that time crap isn't listed anywhere for them, I'd have expected a call at least. I used to call customers out of common courtesy when I ran a Papa John's
But you placed the order before 10, right? So the pizza or whatever was still made. So idk why they wouldn't have at least motioned to tell you they were closed. Something more than smile. We had people show up after closing time and it was never an issue as long as their order was already placed. I'd call back today and ask to speak with the GM -- at least inform them of the situation.

Ep3po

Respected

I'm over this winter. On a positive note, I'll be in England on Thursday, so maybe by the time I come back the snow will be gone...

They said 18-24 for north western Connecticut

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drove up to that lake you can see from space, because I was bored.

Was going to help a friend start an LLC but instead she did all her website stuff and then we called it a day at that for some reason.

Oh yeah, and I might be moving back to Key West

Last edited:

sjonesd3

Technically last night, but finally replaced my thermostat. Had an aftermarket one that I installed last year. Swear it was easier to remove compared to last time. Lucky I did it cause it was a little chilly this morning. Car heated up in wayyyyyyyyyy less time than before

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sitting at the license plate office trying to get plates for my trailer. Hopefully its not too expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@NOLAcivic excellent beer choice!

Back to our internet speed d**k swinging contest from a few weeks ago... managed to upgrade my down from 25Mbps to 65Mbps for only $5 extra!

Almost triple the speed for $5? Yessir!

On a dumb note, I was supposed to be on plane to Newark right now, and then to England for a week. But with Winter Storm Crazy Balls (Colbert, anyone?), the flight out was delayed just enough to where I would miss the connecting flight by 15 minutes. Soo now I won't get there until Saturday. Was kind of looking forward to St. Paddy's day in the UK.... :( Oh well....