What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Something, something, d**k swinging contest.

Could have sworn I've had it read A++ before

NOLAcivic

Respected
@NOLAcivic excellent beer choice!

Back to our internet speed d**k swinging contest from a few weeks ago... managed to upgrade my down from 25Mbps to 65Mbps for only $5 extra!

Almost triple the speed for $5? Yessir!

On a dumb note, I was supposed to be on plane to Newark right now, and then to England for a week. But with Winter Storm Crazy Balls (Colbert, anyone?), the flight out was delayed just enough to where I would miss the connecting flight by 15 minutes. Soo now I won't get there until Saturday. Was kind of looking forward to St. Paddy's day in the UK.... :( Oh well....
Thank you sir! 1554 is my favorite from New Belgium. Sorry to hear about your travel plans man. Probably would have been a great experience on St Patty's day. I'll be enjoying myself in the Irish channel here in my home city. It gets pretty rowdy here lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know if I ever talked about it here, but I got a new position doing inventory for the same steel fab plant I've been working at. This started at the beginning of the year. Got a new printer the other day.

It feels weird having a desk job. I still walk a ton, but I come back to the desk to do all my reports, check my email, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you sir! 1554 is my favorite from New Belgium. Sorry to hear about your travel plans man. Probably would have been a great experience on St Patty's day. I'll be enjoying myself in the Irish channel here in my home city. It gets pretty rowdy here lol.
I love 1554! They also have a vanilla stout i believe that is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I had their Ben & Jerry's collab over the winter. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ale... it was.. interesting... I like their Voodoo Ranger IPA

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Brand new or new to you?
It's new, as in never used before, but I think it's a 2014 model printer. Work bought it for me. 200 bucks and all it does is print. It's a laser jet printer and it prints super fast, but I'd like to be able to scan and copy.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tried to mow the lawn today... Can't get the lawnmower to start :angryred:

Took the carb off and gave it a quick cleaning, now waiting for the battery to charge to try again tomorrow.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tech day at the house
Did valve cover gasket replacements on 2 S'
+ a TCT swap & valve adjustment on 1

Just finished merc-ing people in laser tag

Now at Cheesecake Factory

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tried to mow the lawn today... Can't get the lawnmower to start :angryred:

Took the carb off and gave it a quick cleaning, now waiting for the battery to charge to try again tomorrow.
Its the middle of March and 45 degrees here. Damn you southern folk for worrying about mowing the lawn...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its the middle of March and 45 degrees here. Damn you southern folk for worrying about mowing the lawn...
I have mowed mine 2 times now. Strictly out of boredom.

Ep3po

Respected
Mow the lawn? Wtf? We still have 2 feet of snow on the ground!!!! My pool is frozen solid I walked across it yesterday. Opening day trout fishing is 3 weeks away and they can't stock the lakes and ponds because there still frozen over and we have been In the single digits over nite still a couple nites a week

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the lawnmower running :mrgreen: Yeah, the weather's been wonky here lately, but it's shaping up to be a hell of a hot summer...

Also got my buddies Goldwing running too! Only runs with the choke fully engaged, but we managed to get it down to the gas station and filled up. He's investigating how to properly tune the 4 carb setup now. :thumbs up

I'm still waiting on enough paychecks to be able to buy my transmission rebuild kit... :scurred:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mow the lawn? Wtf? We still have 2 feet of snow on the ground!!!! My pool is frozen solid I walked across it yesterday. Opening day trout fishing is 3 weeks away and they can't stock the lakes and ponds because there still frozen over and we have been In the single digits over nite still a couple nites a week
It has been unusually warm here in Colorado so I've been taking advantage

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
England is 10 degrees Celsius right now.. I guess that's somewhere in the 50's.

Brits are weird, but so far I've ridden around in a Mercedes, an Audi, and a BMW, all RHD of course. Sooo weird taking lefts on red, and even weirder crossing traffic taking a right turn. Saw a Civic Type R... didn't have time to snag a pic but it was sexy!

Ran the 7 mile, 35 obstacle course thing yesterday. Wow that was challenging. I'll get some GoPro footage up eventually.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's going to be over 80 degrees here today :smokin:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah highs in the 80s tomorrow here.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
57 tomorrow and 40 on Wednesday. I thought I'd never say this but I can't wait for warmer weather