Yo. What's up, Clubcivic?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:???: Yeah, Bondo's good but that's a pretty big flexing/stress point. If that crack isn't structural I'd just leave it and rock those fenders for a while :what:

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
so I decide that I want to go ahead and lower in the rear at least 1 1/2" but ended up lowered it almost 2" and I definitely think it looks 100 times better.

While I do that...My 1 wheel studs decide to snapped on me. (another one was been like that since I bought it)

I was supposed to lower the car from the blue part but I couldn't because it's rusted out so I use Green part to lower it, It success.

Planning on to lower in the front after putting the swap back in.(gonna show before/after)
Before

After

So I'll ended up replace whole wheel studs just to be safe since they all seems old as f**k at the same time putting the swap back in, lower in the front so it should be good.

Last edited:

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Finally those stickers came in yesterday, Been waiting on it for 1 month.

Window Shield banner

Doors decal stickers

ok here's a lil update, I have a leaking problem from the window shield so I decide to remove the old window strip and it was rotten, Cleaned it up and put clear Silicone. I hope it'll fix the issues.

I know It's clear but I'll buy small bottle of silicone in black then I'll cover it up so it'll be black.

Last edited:

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
here's quick update from yesterday, Forgot to post it but here it is...

Passenger side fender complete and installed

and 2 another stickers came in as well

Last edited:

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Here's some update from today.

Slam a NGR stickers on it.

Decide to go ahead and remove side molding and shaved them.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Alright here's few update from today.

I'd say it looks much better with white wang!

I hate unorganized ecu wires.

got that s**t fixed.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Well Well... Picked up b18b1 long block only for $200.

bought b-series stuffs for 88-91 honda civic -$200

bought a 4-1 piece headerfor $20 from a friend(got 4 cracked but will get it fixed ) decide to mock it up and it looks good

Bought me a XTD clutch kit for B18b1-$54 from Egay

Also bought me a bseries cable transmission but no picture tho-$175

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So my wheels got stolen.....

Found my stolen wheels(lol obviously it's joke) and I couldn't pass up a hella of deal, decide to cop this eh2 H ready complete shell, got skunk2 coilovers(sadly it isn't 1 piece coilovers) only for $250 from a good friend, only would need Core, H series Transmission, axles, Ecu and Fuel pump then she's ready to go.

Also bought me HX wheels($180) and a core($40)

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So I just picked up Chipped P28 ecu for $100, The chipped from Street 200(S200) tuned by Cuba Tuning. I don't know if it's any good and this ecu ran in F20b on E85 and made 220hp from previous owner, and I'm sure that I can always get it re-tune. This ecu will be for my H22a eh2 hatch.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So I've decide to cut the b series cams gear part(idk what that's called but here it is before n after and give it a paint as well.

Cleaned her up a bit

using air craft paint remover. Love that thing!

White primer

Painted Gloss Red Apple.

P.S. yes I know the old paint isn't completely removed, Would need to use sandblaster..I do have it but no boxes to use it so I'm not too worried about it since I'm gonna do gsr head swap in future.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
So the other package has arrive yesterday....
PLM Tri-Y B18 header

and of course I always inspect the weld work and found out that there's one hole on the weld.. wasn't happy but already emailed them to let them know that there is a hole on the weld, And they replied n said Shoot! I'm sorry and send it back, we'll give you a refund and I emailed them back and told them that I don't want a refund but a replacement header...so I'm waiting for them to respond back or fuk it and get it welded to fill up the hole?

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Here the EVO8 Recaro seats that I ought it for $400. Am working on passenger side and make a custom fitting onto seats. Once I get it fit then will work on driver side.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Nice seats, i always liked ridin in my buddies evo, seats always snug you in real nice..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Nice seats, i always liked ridin in my buddies evo, seats always snug you in real nice..

Sent from my boujea ass phone
I've never rode in EVO or get idea how those seats feel, Once I got it to home and put it on the floor and try it out...I fell in love with it and yes you're right about snug me really nice and I was like aww man yes! this is exactly what I like! Tomorrow on my day off I might buying some metal parts to make bracket then get it welded to ED rails and then both of those seats should be in sometime next week once I get paid. Planning onto take the brackets and a new header to welding shop to have them welded them up. I will post up of custom made bracket and that's for sure.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Decide to clean up the passenger side.

Before

After

Not a huge different but at least it looks bit better than before.

Deaf_Dougie

Respected
Here's a update for Recaro seats.

Was working on passenger side.
Not a lot of pic but you will get this part cause it's really easy.

seat installed

2 of the bolted right up on the left side, and 1 on right side in the rear, Can't really put bolt in front of right seat post since the Slider Rod is in the way so I'm leaving the 1 bolt out and it held down pretty good with STOCK ED6 seat rails w slider. :TU: