Em1 seats w/ heaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidR

5+ Year Member
I got front heated seats from a 00 em1, would have posted in for sale section but dumb requirements won't let me. Seats are in good shape I took care of them there not frayed or torn and they get pretty toasty with the heaters on bottom and back cushion. Comes with switches and wiring harness. PM me for more info or pics. 678-749-4910 I'm located in kennesaw GA.

*pic removed - classified section rule 3*

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@DavidR What's wrong with the classified requirements? 30 days and a member for a month.

... you meet those "dumb requirements" ...

You did not, however, post a picture of your username on a piece of paper in the pictures. We do this so that potential buyers know you have the parts and are looking at the actual items you want to sell, and not just images found on the internet.

Please update your pics. I have moved this to classified section, but will delete this post once new pics are added. I have removed the current ones.

Thanks!

710times

I got front heated seats from a 00 em1, would have posted in for sale section but dumb requirements won't let me. Seats are in good shape I took care of them there not frayed or torn and they get pretty toasty with the heaters on bottom and back cushion. Comes with switches and wiring harness. PM me for more info or pics. 678-749-4910 I'm located in kennesaw GA.

*pic removed - classified section rule 3*
what was the price you were looking for? and im out here in california. so shipping would be the main concern. i saw the picture before it was removed the seats are clean and i saw the switches also

Status
Not open for further replies.