So would not start

supertreez

So I was headed out the door yesterday morning to go to the gym and would you know it the sweet sound of an engine cranking and no go. It would act like it was ready to start up but just would turn over all the way. I was fustrated of course and it was pouring down rain. It had problems prior of stalling when it came to and abrupt stop. The car sat for awhile before I bought it so I was thinking old gas and clogged fuel filter. Well I ran the gas out and then my rainy morning happen so boom. Let's go get a fuel filter. Got that put that in. I'm soaking wet by now. And still no go. So I'm like ok fuel pump must of went. It's about that time. Changed the fuel pump. P.S. I do not recommend changing that on a rainy day cause I had to do it quick and in intervals due to closed doors and windows. Cars still smells like gas. So we. Changed that and still no go. Took a shower and sat there and thought well ain't I just silly. Of course if your getting to this part your think. Dummy check the spark plugs. Went and picked up so NGKs on sale YES win and wound you know it she is purring. Cold rainy weather and frustration made. Me overlook the simple things but at least I don't have to worry about the fuel pump right now. Not till I do my swap.

Ep3po

Respected
Fuel and spark are two totally different problems. First you changed fuel parts then spark.without knowing if it had fuel or spark. Find out if it's getting fuel or spark before changing anything.

supertreez

Luckly cause i know a guy for parts it was only 70 dollers for everything new. Was going to eventually replace all. Heat of the moment i wasnt thinking straight