New member in MD: '96 Civic CX

steviesmallfry

Respected
Muffler project finally finished!!! New DNA Motoring Header was fiber-wrapped before being bolted on. Two new Bosch O2 sensors were also added. The car sounds awesome!! I cracked a HUGE smile driving it around the block! I also managed to temporarily zip-tie my license plate to the front bumper, since the original mounts broke..and I got tired of having it in the windshield.

While I was waiting for my buddy to show up, I also installed a cold air intake into my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee! ;)

Last edited:

steviesmallfry

Respected
Today, after meeting my mother for Mother's Day lunch, I installed some LEDGlow interior lights into the Civic. I installed them in an unorthodox manner (into the flooring) due to lack of suitable space under the dash. I cleaned up and tucked in the wiring as well as mounting the controller, which is not seen in the photos.

steviesmallfry

Respected
Yesterday (5/21), my brother-in-law and I finished installing the center console (had to use a tap and die set) and hammered out most of the dent on the passenger side.

Armrest from a Civic sedan with storage compartment... the one in the hatchback was a low flat piece with no armrest and no storage...it sucked.

steviesmallfry

Respected
Got my wooden Bam Shifts "shifter beads" in the mail today so I tossed them on! They look good on Autos, too!

steviesmallfry

Respected
Since I was off, and it was raining, I decided to try my hand at "sticker bombing." I don't think it came out all that bad, really. I just did the gas door.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro