Suspension help

Honda.Hx

I have a 2000 honda civic on lowered on springs with oem struts. Im looking for some good short struts that i could use with the springs, ive seen some kyb agx struts but im not sure if they are short struts

Let me know if you guys know of any struts?

710times

I have a 2000 honda civic on lowered on springs with oem struts. Im looking for some good short struts that i could use with the springs, ive seen some kyb agx struts but im not sure if they are short struts

Let me know if you guys know of any struts?[/QUOTE

Why dont you get some extended top hats and then you can use any strut you can. i noticed your also in coachella, im in imperial. only about 70 miles from you. is there any meets going on up there. my sister actually has an apartment in coachella. all the events in coachella are always like .5 miles from her place right by the rite aid. but yes just use extended top hats for the front and rear and you can use regular length struts.

Honda.Hx

Ive never heard of them ill look into it
And no i dont know of any meets right now ill ask one of my buddies if they knownof any

710times

Have you had some before im wondering if they will hit the hood of the car
I was gonna get some but ended up getting megan racing oem top hats. My buddy ran them all around on his coupe. They won't hit anything. It's made for our cars. It'll make the ride better. It makes it not bottom out the shock. Gets more travel out if the strut. I've actually been wanting to get a complete set of 4.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk