96 Sedan Problem

Itzyaboidevin

Hello I have a 96 sedan and its having trouble starting . Yesterday I tried starting it and it didnt want to turn on it was trying and trying but it wouldnt turn over . I took the starter and battery to o'reilly's and had them both checked . Starter passed the test 3 times and the battery was fully charged after having both checked i came home and put them back on . retired turning the car on no luck . I have no clue on what it can be and i need my car for work help !!!!!!

Otto85

were not magicians we need as much info as possible. If it was trying to "turn on" but wouldn't turn over what was it doing. What have you done to diagnose it. Did you check all the connections did you check the starter relay.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Otto85

Your description is overly vague does it just click, grind, engage on the motor then start clicking, slowly turn the motor over or what. We need every bit of info

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it was just a fuse
Was this fuse #15 under the dash? Watch out for it blowing again. If it does, you have some janky wires due to rubbing on the intake manifold bracket.