96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Packing up for this weeks travels.
Gotta take the animals in & do some yard work.

Brother wants to go to DC in a couple days, trying to convince him to make a slight detour to Bowling Green for the day, and maybe hit up the Dragon after that but they're both kinda out of the way so may have to wait. Oh whale.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Today was driving down to Springfield
Stopped at the old armory for a while
Went by my old house
Almost thought I saw someone I wanted to find
Tried to go to an even older house
Apparently the road gets washed out
Saw the prison used in opening sequence of Blues Brothers

Tried figuring out what to do tomorrow
Too many things came up so we'll see
Would love to hit a Cubs game but it's at 1pm so kinda screws up the day :/

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Landlord replaced the stove. Made pancakes this morning :yummy: and then set off the fire alarm by accident :roll:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Careful, @XpL0d3r might see you :lol:
I deleted the thread so I couldn't reply there. But... hahaha! :rolf: whoops :smackself

Washed the car today, heading to car show tomorrow. Dyno runs going on there as well so that will be cool to see.

Went geocaching earlier today, got a thorn wedged under my fingernail somehow. Luckily I had needle nose pliers with me, normally used for a geocache tool. f**ker hurt haha.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I deleted the thread so I couldn't reply there. But... hahaha! :rolf: whoops :smackself

Washed the car today, heading to car show tomorrow. Dyno runs going on there as well so that will be cool to see.

Went geocaching earlier today, got a thorn wedged under my fingernail somehow. Luckily I had needle nose pliers with me, normally used for a geocache tool. f**ker hurt haha.
Hahaha. I really don't want to give you a hard time about it, but I couldn't resist :mrgreen:

Damn, I need to go geocaching again sometime. Preferably before it gets to be a million degrees here in Alabama.

Haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately, but there's still a few more weeks ahead to keep up with. So if I get out of bed before noon tomorrow I'll consider the day a loss.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Got to the car show a bit late.. just as all the fun was leaving. Managed to sort of get them taking off as I was rolling in. Oh well.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a 1/4 mile stretch there and that was just the start. It's basically a weekly thing here. Generally a couple hundred cars show up here every week, weather pending.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work work work work work.

Still in the pipeline for the Fire Department. I found out they're trying to fill 23 positions, so that's why it's taking so long since they have to have enough applications to account for attrition.

So.. fingers crossed for that s**t.

How have y'all been?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got them to release me back to work. I have my fit for duty test on Monday morning early so hopefully I can fly out next week some time!

Not too excited to go back to work for the same company but its gotta be better than being at home on work comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Work work work work work.

Still in the pipeline for the Fire Department. I found out they're trying to fill 23 positions, so that's why it's taking so long since they have to have enough applications to account for attrition.

So.. fingers crossed for that s**t.

How have y'all been?
Good luck mang and keep us posted!

Been good here, starting to apply for new jobs myself. Just had a recruiter reach out to me for a job that's $54/hr at Xerox. Absolutely interested in that one. We'll see!

Finally got them to release me back to work. I have my fit for duty test on Monday morning early so hopefully I can fly out next week some time!

Not too excited to go back to work for the same company but its gotta be better than being at home on work comp.
I can't stand working at home. I mean, I like it because of freedom, but I never get any work done. Are you a field technician for an oil company? I can't remember exactly what you do. I deal with field tech's almost every day.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck mang and keep us posted!

Been good here, starting to apply for new jobs myself. Just had a recruiter reach out to me for a job that's $54/hr at Xerox. Absolutely interested in that one. We'll see!

I can't stand working at home. I mean, I like it because of freedom, but I never get any work done. Are you a field technician for an oil company? I can't remember exactly what you do. I deal with field tech's almost every day.
I work on a hydraulic fracturing crew in North Dakota. I don't necessarily deal with making phone calls to people like u lol.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Honestly there's like 45 others states I rather live in than Florida.
I work on a hydraulic fracturing crew in North Dakota. I don't necessarily deal with making phone calls to people like u lol.

Good. Cause of the the field techs have the shittiest "Me first, drop everything you're doing NOW and help me!!" attitude. Many times I tell them that I have another call (which is BS) so I just put them on hold for 5 minutes or so. There's one tech in particular who I just straight up ignore cause he's a douche.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly there's like 45 others states I rather live in than Florida.

Good. Cause of the the field techs have the shittiest "Me first, drop everything you're doing NOW and help me!!" attitude. Many times I tell them that I have another call (which is BS) so I just put them on hold for 5 minutes or so. There's one tech in particular who I just straight up ignore cause he's a douche.
Yeah normally that would be our engineer or electronic technicians. But I tell them our problem and they make the calls.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I may not be going back to my old position though. Who knows with this company. But I will be putting my resume out to other companies trying to get a better schedule. Only time will tell