Need Help: Mysterious Oil Leak

Pj Shipman

I have a mysterious oil leak coming from my car, it backfired on the highway and then started leaking oil. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but it could still start up. It doesn't seem to be coming anywhere from the block, but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. It was occasionally lightly pumping out small amounts of blue smoke in the months leading up, but it was serviced up until then, fluids and all. I don't know anything about cars, but maybe someone can give me a lead.

Pj Shipman

You need to post many pics.

Doesn't sound good.

Any engine problems beside the leak? CEL light on steady?
The Chrck engine was on since I got it, but it was a code for a CSP sensor. Which I never got...

Pj Shipman

You need to maintain your car if you want it rather than a bus to take you places.
I had it for six months. The person who had it before me did not maintain it. I would have gotten it fixed-had I possessed the money to put it in the shop. Which is why I am here, I want to figure out how to fix it myself.

Pj Shipman

I had it for six months. The person who had it before me did not maintain it. I would have gotten it fixed-had I possessed the money to put it in the shop. Which is why I am here, I want to figure out how to fix it myself.
If I cannot fix it and it is past the point of return, I will sell it. I recognize I should have fixed the problem, but I'm trying to figure out if it's worth spending the money on.