What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello strangers. Hope you are all doing well! I see mymmeryloss is still trying to learn how to weld [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was gonna text u the other day but figured u wouldn't answer since you're a hermit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
About to go check out another Del Sol and possibly trade my motorcycle for it.

It has some fender/hood damage.... and is an automatic.

We'll see :roll:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was gonna text u the other day but figured u wouldn't answer since you're a hermit

I would answer, numbers still the same. I found social media wasted much of my time and I've been busy with life. I can't say I miss it

:welcome: How ya been Greg?
I'm good, how have you been?

For those that even remember me. I'm half married, bought an old dodge w250, my house is almost done and my garage just needs a lift, and the woman bought an x5m so the stables up to 5 vehicles. I'm preparing to buy a rental property and either an m6 or a viper and diesel/srt8 jeep

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would answer, numbers still the same. I found social media wasted much of my time and I've been busy with life. I can't say I miss it

For those that even remember me. I'm half married, bought an old dodge w250, my house is almost done and my garage just needs a lift, and the woman bought an x5m so the stables up to 5 vehicles. I'm preparing to buy a rental property and either an m6 or a viper and diesel/srt8 jeep

:hi: Anything new with the S4?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering where the f**k you went Greg..

Thought you blocked me on Facebook or something haha

Glad to see you're doing well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to a park in Kentucky overlooking Cincy.

Went downtown to some place between the Reds & Bengals stadiums, drank.

Walked around near the river

Went to Mt Adams, drank, looked over the city

Went back down by the river in Kentucky, drank for a while

Went to some brewery that had a huge party vibe & indoor skatepark. Went up on the roof, drank.

Went to a place we went to last trip, thankfully did not drink. Now I'm clearing my system & trying to be quiet about it lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I've been hanging in there. Glad to hear you're doing well! M6 or Viper... damn! Keep us updated on whatever you get lol :thumbs up

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's my birthdayyyyyy

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's my birthdayyyyyy

:woot: Happy birthday!

About to go check out another Del Sol and possibly trade my motorcycle for it.

It has some fender/hood damage.... and is an automatic.

We'll see :roll:
... I need a therapy program to help me quit liking beat-up del sols so much. Anywho, I have a project car again:

I'm going to try an auto-to-manual swap.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stupid ass f**king f**kin f**k f**ks! f**k!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Washed the ol girl.

Can't wait to do a small lift and some billets

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering where the f**k you went Greg..

Thought you blocked me on Facebook or something haha

Glad to see you're doing well!

Didn't block anyone, just dropped off the radar. That's a nice looking tig, that's the last thing I have left to get really. Hopefully in the next month or two I'll be going to pick up a lift.

Idk how to multi quote but nothing's changed with the s4 except some pulleys and deletes and bolt ons. I built a harley, sold it, wish I kept it. Need another now. Bought a old truck, I'm saving parts up for a full resto and possible cummins swap. It's just a w250 with one ton drive train and 4 speed manual with granny low. but Focus shifted to the house and paying debt for a little. The lady didn't like living in what looked like a frat house and I was going to try to sell it so we could go get this 3000sq ft house on 48 acres but instead we decided we needed more cars

I went to the race of gentlemen today, it's 1940s and older motorcycles and cars racing on the beach. So now the eyes out for a roadster body or something to build a cheap rat rod on the side. Maybe it'll end up a winter project, unless I end up with a viper first. I'm all over the place with vehicles, but I know I want to get into fabrication and The garage is slowly becoming a shop

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't block anyone, just dropped off the radar. That's a nice looking tig, that's the last thing I have left to get really. Hopefully in the next month or two I'll be going to pick up a lift.

Idk how to multi quote but nothing's changed with the s4 except some pulleys and deletes and bolt ons. I built a harley, sold it, wish I kept it. Need another now. Bought a old truck, I'm saving parts up for a full resto and possible cummins swap. It's just a w250 with one ton drive train and 4 speed manual with granny low. but Focus shifted to the house and paying debt for a little. The lady didn't like living in what looked like a frat house and I was going to try to sell it so we could go get this 3000sq ft house on 48 acres but instead we decided we needed more cars

I went to the race of gentlemen today, it's 1940s and older motorcycles and cars racing on the beach. So now the eyes out for a roadster body or something to build a cheap rat rod on the side. Maybe it'll end up a winter project, unless I end up with a viper first. I'm all over the place with vehicles, but I know I want to get into fabrication and The garage is slowly becoming a shop

f**k a rat rod

sjonesd3

Bought an impact wrench from my job. Def an upgrade from our previous one. Lol now I can "compete" with the NASCAR pit crew on tire removal times