Crash my 00 D4 light comes on

geekofnothing

Hi guys
So I just crash my 00 lx and broke the AC condenser and radiator. Check engine light is on and it does start but won't show me what speed am I going as it stuck on 0. Shifting is not smooth and makes a lot of noise. I just spent 1000 bucks on it changing the whole engine. I just removed the transmission fluid and it seems ok to me.Please help

geekofnothing

Thanks. I will get the code in the morning but I changed the whole engine about 20 days ago and had a crush yesterday. The car was running fine after i replace the engine that before my car kiss a Ford truck!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

geekofnothing

Hi
Does anyone know where is clutch pressure control solid valve A honda civic 2000? One of the code is for that. The other one is for eld.
Thanks

Last edited:

geekofnothing

So the D4 light is gone with changing the Solenoid. Gear are smooth and now I can see what speed am going. Check engine light is on tho I'm thinking is about o2 sensor?
Thanks for the help[emoji3]

geekofnothing

So it was O2 sensor and I got it replaced. No more light. Now the hood won't close I pushed it several times. Its stuck in open position.

geekofnothing

Hello guys
I have a problem same car is now making chu chu when I start up and the engine shaking as as I start an airplane!

geekofnothing

No codes and engine shakes like 100 km wind and there is smell like some rubber is burning but I think that's probably engine oil since I put a new one it's been leaking.