What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Ya noticed that tried to edit and fix but im better with tools then a keyboard lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats gotta be a cool but crazy feeling, i always wanted to know how they cleared what looked like the whole city of San Fran when they shot the Ken Block gymkahan vids. The s2k looks nice n cozy tucked away there and i was showin my buddies the pics of exotics and holy damn putting cars on the 52nd floor... Stoopid money there... be safe and wish all the best to the members on here and their families
The gymkhana videos were shot in segments, so they'd only have to clear bits & pieces at a time.

Definitely a lot of car money down here. The owner of that building also moved most of his collection up into the sky, and I believe KS also moved his $7-8M worth of cars to that building as well...with another $5M or so in 2 other countries. There's some others I know of locally too but you get the idea haha
Stay safe over there dude!
Does "safe" include riding a bike all the way to downtown and up a high bridge and back? If so, I am. Lol.

I hear the wind & rain whipping up again, have to find a red bandana so I can go do a quick Lt Dan video. But the majority of the storm appears to be going a bit west and should miss us for the most part.

The west coast of FL looks to be in the current death zone cone, but I think the eye is supposed to go directly through Key West. Sure as s**t glad I don't live there any longer for that. Our house in Wilma was only a few inches from having water get in and we were one of the highest houses on the island. I don't want to even think of how many people's lives are about to get flipped upside down in the next 24 hours...or whenever they return later this week. Crazy, dude. I'm willing to bet it's been 100+ years since that island has been as empty as it currently is.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I didn't take this but it's from the fireworks show I did last week after an airshow here in Ohio

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya noticed that tried to edit and fix but im better with tools then a keyboard lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Fixed it for you ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some family came up to visit since they had to evacuate FL. And some family didn't evacuate, so we're just kinda anxiously waiting and watching :???:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got home a few days ago. Big changes coming in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew it. Trying to look like the girl in your avatar? That might take awhile to accomplish lol
Hey whatever I do on my own time on a Friday night is none of your business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sjonesd3

Lost power for a little while due to the hurricane. Just thinking of all the ways I can upgrade my 2000 Ex to last "forever" or at least until I graduate & get a little far in career. Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
  1. Eventually swap in leather seats
  2. Throw in a B series (not sure which one)
  3. Upgrade whole brake system
  4. New struts & shocks
  5. Def wanna get the get the CTR body kit & headlights too.
  6. Keep the same Tafetta white, but get the entire car repainted with tint
  7. Add a double din
Lol yea a ton of stuff

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sidenote, I wonder what's the highest mileage Civic on an original transmission or even rebuilt.
That's my kind of question, I love pondering longevity stuff.

The odometer on mine is busted, but it was ~350k when I bought it 6 years ago... I doubt that's even the most miles of the regular users here :lol:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My old daily had 298K :lol: on the original clutch and transmission. ISB was going though. Slight hum when driving haha

sjonesd3

That's my kind of question, I love pondering longevity stuff.

The odometer on mine is busted, but it was ~350k when I bought it 6 years ago... I doubt that's even the most miles of the regular users here :lol:
Lol you're wayyyyyyy past the 300 club then. I'm still waiting for my 200 pass. Yeah the longevity questions interesting tho

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did some more yard cleanup
Got internet back a few minutes ago
Went back to that dealer to check out the Zonda HP
Hit up a Burger King now they're back open...and it let me down