B20 swap help please!

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Hey guys so I have a 99 ek with a ob2b to obd1 jumper harness running to a obd1P75 and my car has recently had a 98 crv b20b4 engine into it ran fine a month ago when I received motor but now I've swapped it into my car and it's idling is horrible it idles fine while cold and warming up I've changed iacv twice with known working ones and no change checked for vacuum leaks nothing bought two ect sensors and put new plugs on ECT plug thinking maybe it was bad has new plugs and wires new intake gasket rebuilt stock injectors ls intake throttle body cable and fuel rail new thermostat bled cooling system three times on stands for 35 minutes until fan kicked on twice each time no change timing is dead on checked twice valves r within tolerances I'm so lost the car will idle good warming up but as soon as it is almost halfway on gauge the car will just completely die but will start right back up np but here's the kicker I'll turn it back then idles super low barely idling like 300rpm and I'll unplug ect and it'll idle up to 750 and stay around there and flu tuate a little like 825 to 750 then I can plug ect back in and it'll continue to idle that same way please help I'm out of thoughts and I'm ready to rip my hair out lol thank u so much guys!

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Sorry about punctuation but I have no CEL on that's what is confusing me I Ave the obd1 p75 but it still should turn light on but I have none on

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
No it does not does that mean the bulb is burnt out?if so how to jump the plug to get it to flash once I replace bulb I know I have to for obd1 computer

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Okay I did what u suggested and got a tps sensor code I adjusted it to the specs .45 at closed and 5 at wide open idleing great but then all the sudden it will just drop to like 300 rpm or it will die but it'll start right back up I'm so confused.

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
I cleared them and haven't had any return even with it running like it does once warm I'm so confused

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Yea runs fine while driving just idle is the problem and when I cover the hole the engine stalls out and dies

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Did what manual said and still the same it'll idle at 750 when warm but just randomly die or it'll drop super low then come back up to 750 and it's not missing or anything idles smooth makes no since

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Yup left cap off for 30 minutes and let cooling fan engage twice before finally put cap on oh yeah and had heater on to I just don't understand how it idles perfect and then all the sudden just stalls out but will start back up so confusing

dnxracer

5+ Year Member
Okay just tried something when it was stuttering at idle I squeezed return line from regusltor with pliers and csr idled right up back to normal what would that mean