Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$200
92-95 Optional Center console. Call it JDM if you want but its the USDM version so it fits perfect in a left hand drive car. Hoping someone local wil want it (San Francisco/Bay Area) but willing to ship at your expense

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$200
Call it JDM if you want but its the USDM version so it fits perfect in a left hand drive car.
The only difference between the RHD and LHD version are the placement of the ashtray and lighter.
RHD models have the lighter on the left, LHD models have it on the right.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$200!?!?! That's a hell of a deal. Surprised you still have it. Are these not popular anymore? I got over $500 for my extra one on eBay a couple years ago, turned into a bidding war. GLWS!

TheMyth

I hope you have sold this. That is a bargain.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Snub

Hey there, if you haven't sold this yet I'd definitely want to pick it up from you. though I am in Arizona. New to the site.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$200!?!?! That's a hell of a deal. Surprised you still have it. Are these not popular anymore? I got over $500 for my extra one on eBay a couple years ago, turned into a bidding war. GLWS!
These don't command what they once did. I remember they were up there in price when i sold mine back in '05.

Status
Not open for further replies.