Electrical cut out?...

1991HondaCivicSi

Respected
So here is a good one...

Left my headlights on this morning while I was at work, came back and car was obviously dead. Jumped the car drove it to Tim Hortons, started right back up, just about home and I'm sitting at a light and my stereo dies, along with everything electrical in the car (heater, dash clock, tachometer, etc...), but the strange thing is my car didn't stall out or anything. It still drove like normal with no loss of power, stereo started right back up but the tach kicked in a minute later, sub never got any power after that...

First time I have seen anything like this, and I didnt touch anything other that the jumper cables to the battery and grounded on the hood latch.

Idk if I'm even looking for an answer but if anyone has had this happen before and figured it out, I would definitely like to know! :2confused

1991HondaCivicSi

Respected
The battery is more than likely toast, though you might try charging it as an experiment.
That is extremely unfortunate as I bought that battery just last year. It's also rated for something like 900 cold crank amps, so it's not even a s**t battery... also, I replaced the old battery terminals and wires with the battery, upgraded to 8 or 6 guage I cant remember.

You think running it fully dry would fudge it that hard?