Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did some work up in the next county
Took the dog to the vet to get his ear worked on
Went out for a cruise
Still editing SEMA pics

Speaking of pics, just finished one of the new GT with an old GT at Ford's booth. Found out the old GT they had on display is a 1967 GT40 MK IV that remains the only American built car to claim the overall victory at Le Mans and it won the 1967 12 Hours of Sebring and 24 Hours of Le Mans. Probably should have made more of a point to get that info to the people just passing by it.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to another local car meet, this time I actually talked to a few people and learned some names :thumbs up

Still need to find a new place to live... Gotta get out of this rental house.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to put a new fuel injector in the truck
NAPA gave one for the 4.6L
Run all the way back up there to get the correct one
Swap injectors...and...same problem
So now that's new plugs, new coil pack, new wire, new injector
Someone on a Roadkill post suggested checking a lifter so that will come next with a compression test

And almost made an offer on a one-owner '67 Pontiac GTO today if the buyer didn't show up
Neighbor got it from a guy in the next neighborhood as it's been sitting for years
Except he kept bags of mulch on it and mulch retains moisture so the trunk, roof, and hood look like Swiss cheese
And the guy from Tampa wound up showing up, so no GTO project :(

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Found that someone hit my car over the weekend. Some scuff marks going from the bumper and up to the headlight. Strange but I think most of it should buff out.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yay, the site lives! You guys had me scared :puppyeyes
Normally when the site errors (which honestly is pretty rare), Justin gets notified. This time, he did not. I got in touch with him this morning and he fixed it right away =)

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Normally when the site errors (which honestly is pretty rare), Justin gets notified. This time, he did not. I got in touch with him this morning and he fixed it right away =)
I was worried too, thought it went dead like NWP

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to go look at another house and how we can add a 3-car garage.

Also started Punisher at episode 2 or 3 today, and here I am going into #10

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looked at a turbo S2000 today
Also looked at my dream car, a titanium silver 2003 BMW M5...but it was already sold :(

Also had a fun little bit of road rage with my parents
f**knut on his phone in a Land Rover didn't want to merge behind us and kept gassing it until he almost wound up scraping along side us. Almost another time for me to slug the vehicle for being so close. So he flips the bird. I flip the bird back with my arm way outside so he can see it. Hear/watch him yell "f**k you!" so I lean way out and give him an "Eat s**t, b***h!" lololol it was amazing. He didn't like it much. But the f**ker couldn't get around cars in time to catch up.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two more days til i fly home again. Still no word on a new job so I’m hanging tight on this one for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro