How are the new civics?

qexler

I'm thinking about lowering my vehicle payment and trading my 2017 4x4 tacoma for a 2017 1.5t civic with the cvt... how reliable are these cars so far? Obviously it's a big jump from the Tacoma to a civic, will let me put more money in my bank though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomnavaroli

I'm thinking about lowering my vehicle payment and trading my 2017 4x4 tacoma for a 2017 1.5t civic with the cvt... how reliable are these cars so far? Obviously it's a big jump from the Tacoma to a civic, will let me put more money in my bank though

Just picked up my 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback last night. Shopped for a few months in search of EX in Sonic Grey. Very happy with look, sporty design and plenty of pickup on highway.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

OpenRoads

I bought my Civic Touring yesterday afternoon. So far, pretty solid ride. Only complaint though is my ipod. Once it's hooked up to the radio, it plays for 10 to 15 minutes, then I get the message that the ipod is not recognized. What gives?

JL007

My wife and I each have Touring sedans, bought the first one back in June, the second about a month ago. So while it may still be a bit too soon provide a reliability testimonial, the fact is that we were sufficiently satisfied with the first one to have made the financial commitment for r the second.

These are our third and fourth Hondas, first two were Accords ('04 & '08); so the Honda reliability record was definitely a factor in leading us to go with Honda again.

So for my part, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Honda again, their track record speaks for itself, IMO.

Enjoy your new Civic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Robertrtx

Robertrtx

I bought a 2016 new 24 months ago.... with the exception of a bad battery that took the dealer 5 attempts to diagnose the car has been excellent.... drives well in snow, handles like a mr2, highway mileage 45+ mpg around town (Houston tx 30 mpg)

SamX

F*cking awesome! Test drive one. The cosmic metallic blue is a great color for the new Civics. Fun to drive. Cheap, especially if you shop around. Beautiful new design. Great MPG. Not many downsides.

I have a 2016 LX and I cannot get enough of it.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't get over the cosmetics of the car, both inside and out.
I'd rather drop the money on a newer Accord.