Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you even have job? I mean you are on every post giving people false info
Yes. What you're saying holds 0 water, if you look at the times I post. You post the same if not more than me? So how does your logic even apply?
What info did I give that was wrong?

I feel bad for you.
I feel bad for you, asking all these seemingly ridiculous questions, especially with all your experience. That and the fact you have trouble making witty, relevant retorts, yet along putting them together in a complete sentence where they actually can make sense.

your right I should leave this dead forum .
You should, but in typical ass hat know-it-all form, you can't seem to keep your word.
This is now the 2nd time you've said that, so leave already.

FWDKILLER

so it is true you have no job lol you should find something else to do kiddo trolling is a hard job.
I think all of you are idiots who don't know crap but give people links but has no insights on anything. I guess who need experience like you when you use google 100% of the time right kiddo.

FWDKILLER

You are like one of them online chat assistant people who have no clue on What they are doing but give the customer who needs help links to sites lol. No wonder google is rich lmfao.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I thought you said you were leaving?

I think all of you are idiots who don't know crap but give people links but has no insights on anything.
Based on this, yup, we're the idiots....:roll:
But still, no real relevance in your statement, diverting to just random, poorly worded, banter.

You are like one of them online chat assistant people who have no clue on What they are doing but give the customer who needs help links to sites lol.
I've taken enough of these cars apart to know what is what, what fits what and what doesn't fit.
The links I post are to show you that this info is out there if you're willing to look, or remotely smart enough to research and navigate the internet.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You are like one of them online chat assistant people who have no clue on What they are doing but give the customer who needs help links to sites lol. No wonder google is rich lmfao.
@Mr.Baker is one of the most knowledgeable guys on this site, especially with 5th and 6th gen Civics. He absolutely knows his s**t.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmfao he knows nothing but but google haha still laughing.
You posted questions that have been answered 2957290 times before, in which you'd easily have your answer if you weren't so lazy. Baker, rather than typing out the info, just provided you with a link. Those links resolve your issue, yet you blast him for finding those answers. Again, if you took the time to search yourself, you would have gotten all the answers you needed without even needing to post here to begin with. The questions you've asked are beginner questions. Not that there is anything wrong with asking them, but when you try to put people on blast for helping you out, you're going to have a bad time.

Don't get all salty because you need to be spoon fed information. It's clear that YOU are the one here who knows nothing. Maybe you should stick to repairing Xbox's.