Gib
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This rule is in place for multiple reasons, really. 1 - to prevent scammer. 2 - to encourage activity within the forums and Civic community. Without this rule in place, users come here to sell parts and nothing else (as you are). That's what Craigslist is for.
    He sold it to my now son-in-law, who then totaled it a year later. Kind of sad really. I had hundreds of hours in that thing.
    We used the entire powertrain from the 96. Including all wiring harness', dash, steering column, and computer. It came out great.
    We stripped EVERY bolt and part from the totaled 1996. Then gutted the 97 DX automatic and turned it into a manual trans.
    It was a beater he found on Craigs list for $400. My other son had a 1996 LX manual trans. He wrecked (totalled)it close to home.
    Ask me about my sons 1997 DX project. That should kill my 30 post requirement..
    Actually, maybe I was wrong, they are showing up now under the postings tab. I guess I will continue to ramble...
    It looks like all the crap I just posted Is under profile posts and not posting. So how does one "POST" anything?
    My whole purpose for joining this site is to list my parts for you all, so help me get my 30 posts.. LOL!
    Since I got a spanking from XpL0d3r, I will refrain from discussing the parts here.
    I no longer own any Civics, but I have a large "parts pile" that I wuld love to see go to use rather than the scrap yard.
    I have owned five Civics. two 1996's, a 1997, a 1998 and a 1999. They saw all my kids through high school, college and the military.
    I guess if I ever want to list my parts on this site, I will have to babble about nothing on this site for a while to get my 30 posts
    0. Participation in the classified's section will now require CC membership for at least one month, and a total of 30 or more posts. This is to help deter undesirable sellers and scammers. Please do not attempt to sell parts in other sections of the forum, or via your user profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…