0 offset wheels

Justus

Hey im pretty new to civics in general I was looking at a set of diamond racing rims for my civic but on the diamond website the only positive offset is 0 I was wondering if its possible to run this with 195 65r 15 tires without messing with suspension or anything.

Side note I plan on lowering it about 1-2 inches

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Using our search function would help you plenty as these questions have been answered many times. FYI, the info about 6th gens generally applies to 7th gens in regards to sizing and fit. As for lowering it, it all depends on the strut quality and spring rates. Once you've done some research you can ask detailed questions and state the width of your wheels.

I also changed your title from "Need help with new rims" so its more specific.

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
offset goes hand and hand with width and backspacing. a 0 offset on a 7 inch wheel is NOT the same as a 9 inch wheel. Do some research on how offset works and such. I can tell you for sure if you're looking for anything 8 inch wide and 0 offset you're going to need some tiny tires like 165/50s to pull off the look and fit the tires under the fenders/quarter panels.

LEAN

5+ Year Member
Dont Do it Diamonds are heavy and 0 Offset was one of my worst mistakes..lol

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Dont Do it Diamonds are heavy and 0 Offset was one of my worst mistakes..lol
0 offset is do able as long as you run enough stretch. I ran 15x8 +0 w/ 165/50s and had no rubbing issues whatsoever, even on a 5" drop. Diamonds are heavy but as long as you're not trying to race everyone in the streets you'll be fine