02' Civic LX BAD Alternator belt squeal

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Ok so Im at my total mental end with this car, nothing but problems 24/7... Anyways to begin with the problems,

1. It has a MASSIVE alternator squeal!, like im talking EVERY shift when it drops below the average temp for the day.. tonight soon as i turned on my lights it started.... so any ideas on this? It has a BRAND NEW belt, and it has a good tention on it, and I even placed some belt dressing on it...

2. It has a wheel stud gone on the driver side front, And the axle nut will not come off.... 2 Half inch breaker bars I have broke, Ive snapped a 32mm socket off, bent a 3 quarter inch breaker bar, and even had the guys at work put the 1500 foot pound gun on it... and nothing!

3. It has a really bad bog / hesitiation/ sputter untill about 2500 RPM's, and it does nothing but jump around... ( which is magnified by a bad motor mount)... so im thinking the fuel filter on this one? ( it doesnt miss at idle or after the 2500 mark)..

But belive me, this car has WAY More problems than I am mentioning, But im about to flip and just burn the thing... I am debating fixxing the problems and selling it... It has been nothing but problems since ive owned it!
I know it's a 7th gen, and what can you expect from one anyways!... but I want to get a Integra, or Civic SI ( Im Canadian, so your guys EX)...

But any help you guys can give me would be greatly apriciated, it might just save me from going insane! :D

Thanks
Scott