02 DX coupe

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
I still have some parts not Installed in the pictures. exhaust, projector headlights, grill, other parts coming soon. suggestions would be nice

Attachments

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
thanx got them plus tires for about a grand. cant wait to get home and install all the stuff Ive bought while here in iraq

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gettin there, lookin good my only critque is those euros but that's me i'm not a fan of euros on almost every car, so it's not just not ur

can't wait to see iraq parts

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Reallly not that big of a fan of the tail lights either.

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
yeah my other ones got cracked and i got those for 60 bucks, i plan on getting different ones soon.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
slam that s**t, neuspeed race springs, unless you got money for some adjustable coilovers then get springs and shocks and save yourself the hassle.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
screw that car lol i want that house!! jk man I think your ride looks real good keep it up.. cant wait to see the iraq parts also!!

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
haha thanx man, yeah that was my old apartment. EXPENSIVE but nice. yeah most of my mods will be for looks than anything not until this gas goes down.

Crazymarine40

5+ Year Member
about a month left in hell, cant wait to get home. new condo, new car "mazda 6 s" , my newborn son, and my sitting for 7 months honda lol. ill be working on it a bit when i get back nothing huge right away. with the baby and all. just the usual, oil change etc..i held off on getting new tails i figured i could probably get some when i get home for cheap maybe at a junk yard or something. thanx guys cant wait to take some of the knowlege from this site and actually use it.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
be carefull in hell, i hear it's hot there...good luck man